Students, Teachers and the entire school are encouraged to collect cereal or monetary donations at their school to promote goodwill and support those in need in our local community. Through the Browns Play 60 program, the Browns want YOU to be healthy as well as help others. Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day for healthy living, you can help to make sure all kids in your community are getting it. Serving six counties, the Cleveland Foodbank helps kids and families get the food and nutrients they need. Join the Browns team and the Cleveland Foodbank for this new program to make a "real" difference.
From November 3-15, schools who register through the Cleveland Foodbank will be challenged with holding a "ceREAL" Food Drive at their school and will earn points for all donations! At the end of the drive, the top school will select 100 students who tallied the most points who will win an exclusive trip to FirstEnergy Stadium, Home of the Cleveland Browns on Tuesday, November 26!
Get Registered. Encourage Your School. Give Back!
- School must be registered by Thursday, November 7 to participate in the "ceREAL" Food Drive
- Schools will get bonus points for delivering donations to the Cleveland Foodbank
- 1 point will be earned for 1 box of cereal
- 4 points will be earned for each $1 donation
- Food and monetary donations must be received by Friday, November 15
- Winner will be announced on Tuesday, November 19
Register your class or school below for the 2013 Cleveland Browns "Real" School Food Drive. Participants will receive confirmation from the Cleveland Foodbank along with information on collecting food and funds to support this year's efforts.
To register your school, please click here!