GAME DAY INFORMATION
TICKET OFFICE OPENS: 9:00 AM | GATES OPEN: 5:30 PM | KICKOFF: 7:30 PM
Your phone is your game ticket. Printed tickets are not available for this game and screenshots of your tickets or QR codes will not work for stadium entry.
You can access your mobile tickets through the Browns mobile app (download it by clicking here). To expedite entry into the stadium:
- Arrive early to FirstEnergy Stadium
- Log in to the ticketing section using your Cleveland Browns Account information prior to arriving at the gate and select 'View Barcode' to display your mobile ticket for the ticket scanner
- iOS users are encouraged to add their ticket to their Apple Wallet at least 24 hours prior to the game by tapping the 'Add to Apple Wallet' button. Prior to arriving at the gate, open your Apple Wallet to display your ticket (note: there will not be a visible barcode on your ticket in your Apple Wallet) and hold your phone near the scanner for entry
Be sure you have updated to the latest version of the Brown mobile app. QR codes will not work for stadium entry. If you see a QR code on your ticket or if you are unable to access your tickets via the Browns mobile app, you can access them via the web version of Account Manager or the Ticketmaster app (if you purchased your tickets directly from Ticketmaster.com).
If you experience any difficulty accessing your tickets through the Browns mobile app when you arrive at the stadium, please visit one of the following locations:
Ticket Office: South side of the stadium next to the Browns Pro Shop (opens at 9:00 AM)
Mobile Ticketing Help Pop Up Tents (Orange Cleveland Browns Tents):
- West 3rd under the overpass (available at 5:00 PM)
- Southeast corner of the stadium (available at 5:00 PM)
TRANSFERRING YOUR TICKETS
You will want to transfer any of your tickets directly to your recipient prior to arriving to the gate. After logging into the app, select the "Transfer" button and send tickets directly to them.
For more detailed information on mobile ticketing click here. If you have any further questions regarding mobile tickets, please contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at 440-891-5050.
DIRECTIONS, TRAFFIC & PARKING
DIRECTIONS & TRAFFIC
We encourage you to use WAZE, a mobile navigation app that allows you to see real-time traffic, find optimal routes, avoid game-related closures and more. Access WAZE from the Browns mobile app, or download it for free at waze.com for iOS and Android.
- Road closures of East 9th and West 3rd Streets will be implemented between Lakeside Avenue and FirstEnergy Stadium, including Shoreway/State Route 2 exits around the stadium. Rolling road closures will begin 90 minutes prior to kickoff and end shortly after kickoff.
- During the road closures that begin 90 minutes prior to kickoff (see above), all Browns parking pass holders and guests with disability drop-offs will only be able to reach FirstEnergy Stadium by use of North Marginal Road from East 55th Street (Exit 175 on I-90).
For more detailed information on game day road closures and adjusted traffic routes click here.
We encourage you to reserve your parking space in advance at nearby parking garages and lots through ParkMobile. Parking lots, managed by the City of Cleveland, located immediately around the stadium are pass-only lots, outside of ADA needs (as space permits). No cash parking is available in these locations, including the North Coast Harbor Lot and Dock 32.
For more detailed information on parking click here.
DAWG POUND DRIVE
Join us on Dawg Pound Drive before the game! We will have live music, food, games, and many other family-friendly activities.
- TIME: 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM | Free Admission
- LOCATION: Alfred Lerner Way, south side of FirstEnergy Stadium
- BAND: Iced Cherry
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: Smoke This and Galaxy Grill
- NATIONAL ANTHEM: Candace Campana
- COLOR GUARD: Perry High School JR ROTC
- HALFTIME: Youth Football Scrimmages Featuring Rookie Tackle
SEASON TICKET MEMBERS
Remember to bring and swipe your Season Ticket Member Benefit Card on all concession and merchandise purchases! By swiping your Benefit Card you will be entered for a chance to win lunch and a tour of the Browns Practice Facility. Click here to see past winners.
BROWNS MERCHANDISE & MEMORABILIA
BROWNS PRO SHOP
On special this week at the Browns Pro Shop are adult custom jerseys for $110 (regular price $125). Excludes limited, elites and color rush jerseys.
When you buy from FirstEnergy Stadium's Pro Shop, you are helping support the community. Since April 2017, the team has donated 100% of its net proceeds from sales within the stadium's Pro Shop to benefit Browns Give Back's commitment to education and youth football. The Browns are the only NFL team to donate all of its Pro Shop net proceeds to community initiatives.
The Pro Shop is located at 100 Alfred Lerner Way, south side of the stadium, next to the ticket office. Thursday the Pro Shop is open to the public from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM & 5:30 PM to 30 minutes following the end of the game to ticketed fans.
BROWNS MEMORABILIA AUCTION BOOTHS
Courtesy of Ohio Sports Group, Browns memorabilia will be up for auction at each home game, including pieces representing past and present players and moments.
Auction booths are located near Section 113 and 138 on the main concourse and Section 308 and Section 332 for the 7UP City Club and Lake Club, respectively. Auctions start when gates open and bidding closes at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.
BROWNS GIVE BACK - 50/50 RAFFLE
The 50/50 raffle supports kids in the community and 100% of the net charitable proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the 'Get 2 School, Stay in the Game!' Network and Cleveland-based nonprofit Shoes and Clothes for Kids (SC4K). Both programs aim to increase school attendance and keep kids in school every day so they can succeed in the classroom and in life. Learn more about these programs by visiting Get2School.org and SC4K.org.
WHERE TO PURCHASE 50/50 RAFFLE TICKETS
- New this year, you can purchase mobile raffle tickets on your phone at Browns5050.com or in the Browns mobile app while you are in the stadium and in certain areas of downtown Cleveland.
- Kiosks located throughout FirstEnergy Stadium. Click here for kiosk locations.
- Uniformed sellers will be onsite at Dawg Pound Drive, at select tailgate lots prior to kickoff, and located throughout FirstEnergy Stadium during the game.
For more information about the 50/50 raffle click here.
FIRSTENERGY STADIUM WIFI
Join 'Stadium WiFi' network (no password required)
FIRSTENERGY CHARING STATIONS
- Main Concourse - Sections: 101, 115, 129, 138
- 300 Level - Sections: West & East End Zone, 341
- 500 Level - Sections: 509, 524
- 600 Level - Sections: 622, 623
INTERACTIVE STADIUM MAP ON THE BROWNS MOBILE APP
To help you move through the concourses and efficiently find your favorite concessions items, closest restrooms, guest services locations and more, you can use the interactive stadium map on the Browns mobile app. You can access the map by tapping 'featured' or 'tickets' then 'interactive stadium map'.
FIRSTENERGY STADIUM CLEAR BAG POLICY
Backpacks, fanny packs and purses are not allowed in the stadium unless they are clear and under 12x12x6. Items permitted: clear plastic totes, one-gallon clear plastic storage bag, small clutch bag the size of your hand. Click here to view full clear bag policy.
Bags that do not meet the FirstEnergy Stadium's clear bag qualifications may be taken to the Bag Check Tents located at the southwest gate or in the northeast corner outside the stadium. Fans may check their bags from pregame through 60 minutes after kickoff with a $10 (cash only) contribution to the Downtown Cleveland Alliance, which manages the Bag Check Tent. Unclaimed bags will be returned to the FirstEnergy Stadium lost and found.
In accordance with the NFL's security guidelines, fans entering FirstEnergy Stadium will be screened for banned objects. Click here to view a list of prohibited items.