Cleveland Browns Guest Services Team Members
“To bring people together for the excitement of Cleveland Browns football and enhance their experience by providing the best quality service in a clean, safe environment.”
The Cleveland Browns Guest Services Department is seeking people interested in part-time/seasonal employment at FirstEnergy Stadium. Our game day Team Members play a pivotal role in creating the best possible experience for our guests, from the moment they enter the Stadium until the moment they depart. We are looking for friendly, outgoing, self-motivated people who can provide top notch customer service to each of our guests. Positions start with a salary of $9.50/hour, and are listed below along with the online application. If you want to be a part of the excitement at FirstEnergy Stadium, apply today!Job DescriptionEssential Functions:
- • Greet and welcome guests as they enter FirstEnergy Stadium.
- • Provide excellent customer service to enhance the fan experience.
- • Proactively assist guests with any questions or concerns they may have.
- • Understand and enforce all FirstEnergy Stadium policies and procedures.
- • Provide guests with accurate directions to and from stadium locations such as seating areas and restrooms.
- • Must be attentive to guest's needs, have full knowledge of all policies, services, and facility locations.
- • Report any and all incidents to Supervisor.
- • Thank guests for attending as they leave.
– Team Members will transport guests to the appropriate level of the Stadium.
- • Check all guests’ tickets and/or credentials to ensure that they reach the proper area of the Stadium.
- • Understand and implement FirstEnergy Stadium elevator policies.
– Team Members will enthusiastically greet guests and screen for access privileges.
Guest Services Specialist
- • Check ticket of guests to verify they are in the correct area and direct to the appropriate location.
- • Properly scan each guest’s ticket to ensure that they have access to the Club Level.
– Team Members will provide assistance to all guests through extensive knowledge of FirstEnergy Stadium policies and procedures.
- • Resolve guest complaints and conflicts effectively.
- • Proactively assist guests with any questions and/or comments.
– Team Members will provide customer service to our Suite Guests and check tickets and credentials to verify access to Suite Level.
- • Monitor assigned area and proactively assist guests.
- • Perform pre/post event Suite checks.
– Team Members are responsible for monitoring crowd behavior and taking steps to ensure that each guest may enjoy the event without disruption from others.
Mobility Assistance Team Member
- • Assist guests in locating assigned seats.
- • Keep the aisles and walkways clear of guests.
- • Conduct aisle walks throughout the game to monitor crowd behavior and look for any problems in assigned area.
- • Be proactive in assigned areas and enforce the Fan Code of Conduct.
– Team Members are responsible for transporting guests to and from their assigned seats.
- • Ensure guest comfort and safety at all times.
- • Must be at least 18 years old
- • Excellent customer service skills
- • Quick learner
- • Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- • Ability to project an approachable, professional attitude at all times
- • Ability to walk up and down stairs and stand in one place for long periods of time
- • Must present a neat, well-groomed appearance
- • Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- • Must have reliable transportation to and from FirstEnergy Stadium
- • Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays when required
- • Must be able to work all 10+ Cleveland Browns home games
- • Must be able to pass criminal background check and a drug test