Browns Employment Opportunities | Cleveland Browns - clevelandbrowns.com
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the Cleveland Browns Organization. We offer full-time and internship employment opportunities. The Cleveland Browns are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free workplace. All current job postings and internship opportunities are posted on teamworkonline.com via the links below.
For game day and stadium jobs, view the Stadium Opportunities section below.
Cleveland Browns Guest Services Team Members
"To bring people together for the excitement of Cleveland Browns football and enhance their experience by providing the best quality service in a clean, safe environment."
The Cleveland Browns Guest Services Department is seeking people interested in part-time/seasonal employment at FirstEnergy Stadium. Our game day Team Members play a pivotal role in creating the best possible experience for our guests, from the moment they enter the Stadium until the moment they depart. We are looking for friendly, outgoing, self-motivated people who can provide top notch customer service to each of our guests. Positions start with a salary of $9.50/hour, and are listed below along with the online application. If you want to be a part of the excitement at FirstEnergy Stadium, apply today!
• Greet and welcome guests as they enter FirstEnergy Stadium.
• Provide excellent customer service to enhance the fan experience.
• Proactively assist guests with any questions or concerns they may have.
• Understand and enforce all FirstEnergy Stadium policies and procedures.
• Provide guests with accurate directions to and from stadium locations such as seating areas and restrooms.
• Must be attentive to guests' needs, have full knowledge of all policies, services and facility locations.
• Report any and all incidents to Supervisor.
• Thank guests for attending as they leave.
Elevator Operator – Team Members will transport guests to the appropriate level of the Stadium.
• Check all guests' tickets and/or credentials to ensure that they reach the proper area of the Stadium.
• Understand and implement FirstEnergy Stadium elevator policies.
Greeter – Team Members will enthusiastically greet guests and screen for access privileges.
• Check ticket of guests to verify they are in the correct area and direct to the appropriate location.
• Properly scan each guest's ticket to ensure that they have access to the Club Level.
Guest Relations Team Member – Team Members will provide assistance to all guests through extensive knowledge of FirstEnergy Stadium policies and procedures.
• Resolve guest complaints and conflicts effectively.
• Proactively assist guests with any questions and/or comments.
Suite Attendant – Team Members will provide customer service to our Suite Guests and check tickets and credentials to verify access to Suite Level.
• Monitor assigned area and proactively assist guests.
• Perform pre/post event Suite checks.
Usher – Team Members are responsible for monitoring crowd behavior and taking steps to ensure that each guest may enjoy the event without disruption from others.
• Assist guests in locating assigned seats.
• Keep the aisles and walkways clear of guests.
• Conduct aisle walks throughout the game to monitor crowd behavior and look for any problems in assigned area.
• Be proactive in assigned areas and enforce the Fan Code of Conduct.
Mobility Assistance Team Member – Team Members are responsible for transporting guests to and from their assigned seats.
• Ensure guest comfort and safety at all times.
Surveyor – Team Members are responsible for surveying guests of FirstEnergy Stadium.
• Database the responses from guests of FirstEnergy Stadium regarding their game day experience.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Excellent customer service skills
• Quick learner
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to project an approachable, professional attitude at all times
• Ability to walk up and down stairs and stand in one place for long periods of time
• Must present a neat, well-groomed appearance
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Must have reliable transportation to and from FirstEnergy Stadium
• Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays when required
• Must be able to work all 10+ Cleveland Browns home games
• Must be able to pass criminal background check and a drug test