Browns Barking Backers Program Terms and Sweepstakes Official Rules
Effective as of July 30, 2022
YOU CONSENT TO OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES AND AGREE TO (I) LIMITATIONS ON YOUR REMEDIES AND OUR LIABILITIES AND (II) THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
A. BROWNS BARKING BACKERS PROGRAM TERMS
1. General Terms: Cleveland Browns Football Company LLC ("Browns") has created the Barking Backers Program ("Program") to connect pup owners and their dogs with unique Browns merchandise, experiences, and information upon creating an account ("Account") to become a member of the Program. The Program, your Account, the Benefits (defined below) and your participation are subject to the following:
(a) No Interest Granted: Benefits and your Account have no cash or pecuniary value and you have no property or other interest or right to them (including, without limitation, no community property interests apply to a spouse's Benefits or Account, and they are not descendible upon death) and you may not sell, gift, encumber or transfer Benefits or your Account.
(b) Benefits: From time to time we may offer you the ability to earn and redeem sweepstakes entries, merchandise, invitations to Browns experiences and events, information, discounts, points, rewards, among other benefits as determined by the Browns ("Benefits") as a result of Program participation. We may change Benefits, including accrual and redemption terms, unless we have specifically committed otherwise in writing (e.g., limited time promotions). Please check the Barking Backers page here regularly or contact BarkingBackers@ClevelandBrowns.com for current Program and Benefit details.
(c) Termination: We may terminate your Account, or the Program, in which case Benefits are forfeited, subject to any other commitments made in the Official Rules in Section B, or in applicable Additional Terms (if any).
(d) Eligibility: Limited to U.S. residents, 18 and older, void where prohibited, and subject to eligibility requirements and Program terms, conditions and limitations and applicable Additional Terms.
(e) Changes: Each time you participate in the Program (e.g., using your Account, receiving or redeeming a Benefit, posting or submitting content or information in connection with the Program), you agree to be bound by and comply with then current Program Terms / Rules posted here, and any applicable Additional Terms. Do not participate in the Program, and cancel your Barking Backers Account membership by contacting us at Privacy@ClevelandBrowns.com, if you do not agree to any of these Program Terms / Rules or applicable Additional Terms. Any previous participation will continue to be governed by the Program Terms / Rules and applicable Additional Terms in place at the time of such participation. You agree that posting of changes to the Program, Benefits or these Program Terms / Rules, or other Program-related notices, on our website at www.clevelandbrowns.com is sufficient notice to you.
• Processing paid membership in the Program;
• Activities in First Energy Stadium and other Browns-controlled facilities;
• Your transactions and/or activities, and other information, in connection with third party merchants, websites, concessionaires, loyalty or rewards programs and others that you may deal with that participate in our Program;
• Opportunities to engage in activities such as referring friends, posting social media messages, etc. that we may from time-to-time offer as ways to obtain Benefits.
4. Other Program Information: The Program and its content, logos, taglines, and trademarks are the intellectual property of Cleveland Browns Football Company LLC; all rights reserved.
These Program Terms / Rules are void where and to the extent prohibited by applicable law. The interpretation and application of these Program Terms / Rules is in the sole discretion and determination of the Browns, which in each case you irrevocably agree shall be conclusive. Taxes may apply to Benefits accrual and/or redemption where required by law, for which you agree to be fully responsible and indemnify and hold us harmless in all respects related thereto.
B. BROWNS BARKING BACKERS' MEMBER SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
The following are the "Official Rules" for the 2022 Program Sweepstakes (defined below) for the Promotion Period (defined below). From time-to-time we may offer additional sweepstakes, contests and promotions that have separate official rules. Go to the Browns Barking Backers page here for more details.
- Eligibility: The Browns Barking Backers Program 2022 Sweepstakes (the "2022 Program Sweepstakes") is open to all legal residents residing in the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Cleveland Browns Football Company LLC ("Sponsor") is located at 76 Lou Groza Blvd., Berea, OH 44017. Employees of Released Parties (defined below) and such employee's immediate family (e.g., parent, child, spouse or significant other, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or household members (an individual resident in the same residence, whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win. "Released Parties" as used herein shall mean, collectively, Sponsor, Cleveland Browns Stadium Company LLC, Idegy, Inc., Smucker Retail Foods Inc., the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited.
- Promotion Period: Starts at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on 7/30/2022 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on 9/18/2022 ("Promotion Period").
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be awarded to the primary name listed on the Account, provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, undelivered, damaged, or destroyed entries, and such entries may not be considered by Sponsor or Released Parties. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary, and you need not consent to have your personal information used for direct marketing purposes unrelated to this Sweepstakes, to enter or win. A purchase and/or consenting to direct marketing will not increase your chance of winning. The use of script, macro or other automated or mechanical devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to participate in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) will be void. Released Parties are not responsible for failures, problems or errors relating to the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void.
- Winner Selection: For each Prize listed below, one (1) potential Prize winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The winners for all Prizes listed below will be selected no later than 11:59:59 pm ET on 10/31/2022. Sponsor will contact the potential winner via phone or email. Potential winners will have seventy-two (72) hours to claim the prize. In the event the potential winner fails to claim the prize by such deadline, the prize will be considered forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release prior and as a condition to receiving any prize. Noncompliance with these Official Rules, the inability of Sponsor to contact the potential winner within the above-stated period of time or prize notification being returned as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, time permitting, and at Sponsor's sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period and the number of Prizes offered for that Promotion Period.
- Prizes: The prize consists of a Browns-themed doghouse (ARV: $500). All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes and any travel required to redeem or claim a prize, are winner's sole responsibility, and winners shall indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless in all respects related thereto. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and are subject to change. Prizes may not be substituted for cash value or transferred.
- Winners' List: For a list of the winners of the Prize(s) (available thirty (30) days following the Promotion Period), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by 12/31/2022 to: Browns Barking Backers 2022 Sweepstakes, c/o Cleveland Browns, 76 Lou Groza Blvd., Berea, OH 44017.