Cleveland Browns Youth Football is pleased to have the opportunity to help your community. It is our honor to give back and contribute to youth organizations and non-profits. We appreciate your support and continued interest. Due to the large volume of inquiries, please submit a formal request by following the following procedures and guidelines. The policies and guidelines are designed to assist you with the type of request you are inquiring about regarding the Browns' potential involvement with your youth organization.
Please Note: Submitting a request only guarantees consideration; it does not guarantee the Browns' involvement.
All donation requests must be submitted through our online donation form for your request to be considered. No exceptions.
- Your request for a donation item must be received by the Browns at least eight (8) weeks before the day your organization needs the item.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- You must enter your organization's valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form for your request to be considered. (If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a charity member to complete the donation request form.)
- It is recommended that your event not be centered around anticipating receiving a donation item from the Browns. Instead, a donation item should be an added element to your event.
- We do not accept personal items to be signed by players and coaches.
- Donation shipments are fulfilled once per month on the last day of the month. Please plan accordingly.
To submit a donation request, please fill out this form.