The new league year is just around the corner, and the Browns' roster could have a bit of a different look to it by this time next month.
Throughout the week, we're going to break down Cleveland's roster situation at each of its position groups and look across the league at the top names likely to hit free agency starting March 18.
We're continuing Wednesday with the linebackers, where the Browns are as young as any team in the NFL.
Mack Wilson - The fifth-round rookie was thrust into major duty when Christian Kirksey was lost for the season with a chest injury. He finished with 82 tackles and an interception in 14 starts.
Sione Takitaki - The third-round rookie mostly saw action on special teams. He appeared in 15 games and accumulated 21 tackles.
Tae Davis - Claimed via waivers at the midpoint of the season, Davis was a spark plug on special teams.
Jermaine Grace - A late-season practice squad addition who was added to the 90-man roster earlier this year.
Willie Harvey - An undrafted free agent, Harvey appeared in two games before suffering a season-ending shoulder injury.
Montrel Meander - A former defensive back, Meander did not see the field in 2019.
Unrestricted free agents
Joe Schobert - The Pro Bowl linebacker has been Cleveland's leading tackler for each of the past three seasons. This past year was, perhaps, his best, as he finished with 133 tackles, four interceptions and two forced fumbles. He is NFL.com's No. 45 free agent.
Get ready for free agency next week by checking out photos of upcoming free agents by position continuing with the linebackers
Top Linebackers Available (rankings from NFL.com's top 101 free agents)
15. Cory Littleton, Rams - After serving mostly as a reserve in his first two seasons, Littleton has been a force since taking over as a starter in 2018. The Pro Bowl linebacker has a combined 259 tackles, 7.5 sacks and five interceptions over the past two seasons.
44. Kyle Van Noy, Patriots - After struggling with the Lions for three seasons, he's been a valuable member of the New England defense for the past three seasons, racking up 221 tackles and 15.5 sacks.
52. Jamie Collins, Patriots - The former Browns LB is coming off one of his best seasons in years. On top of his 81 tackles, Collins had a career-best seven sacks and three interceptions.
64. Blake Martinez, Packers - He's been an every-game starter for most of his four years in Green Bay, posting a whopping 512 tackles.
66. Nick Kwiatkowski, Bears - He saw the most action of his career in 2019 when he filled in for an injured Danny Trevathan. Kwiatkowski started eight games and finished with 76 tackles.
80. De'Vondre Campbell, Falcons - The former fourth-round pick has been a regular in Atlanta's defense since his rookie season. He posted a career-high 129 tackles and two interceptions last season.
Other names to know: Alec Ogletree (free agent), Jake Ryan (Jaguars), Wesley Woodyard (Titans), Patrick Onwuasor (Ravens), Darron Lee (Chiefs).
Check out photos of Browns who will become unrestricted, restricted, or exclusive rights free agents in March.