The new league year is just around the corner, and the Browns' roster could have a bit of a different look to it by this time next month.
Throughout the week, we're going to break down Cleveland's roster situation at each of its position groups and look across the league at the top names likely to hit free agency starting March 18.
We're continuing Tuesday with the offensive line, where the Browns, like most teams in the NFL, could use some more depth at multiple spots.
C JC Tretter - A foundational piece of Cleveland's offensive line, Tretter has started 48 consecutive games.
C Willie Wright - Spent 2019 on the practice squad.
G Joel Bitonio - The longest-tenured Brown and two-time Pro Bowler has been one of the best left guards in the league.
G Drew Forbes - The sixth-round rookie spent the first part of the season on injured reserve and was used sparingly upon return.
G Colby Gossett - Spent most of the season on practice squad before moving up to the active roster for the final game.
G Malcolm Pridgeon - Spent the season on the practice squad.
G Wyatt Teller - Acquired before the season in a trade with the Bills, Teller appeared in 15 games with nine starts at right guard.
T Chris Hubbard - Though he's weathered some ups and downs, Hubbard has been the regular starter at right tackle for the past two seasons.
T Kendall Lamm - Missed most of the season with a knee injury. He appeared in four games with two starts.
Unrestricted free agents
T Greg Robinson - The former No. 2 overall pick had an up-and-down 2019 that saw him briefly benched in favor of Justin McCray. He started 22 games at left tackle over the past two seasons.
Restricted free agents
G Justin McCray - Acquired in a preseason trade, McCray did a little bit of everything for the Browns at a variety of positions. He wound up starting four games and appeared in 15 as both a guard and tackle.
Top Offensive Linemen Available (rankings from NFL.com’s top 101 free agents)
10. G Brandon Scherff, Redskins - He's been an every-game starter since the Redskins used a first-round pick on him in 2015. Reports indicate he'll be staying in Washington in some capacity.
11. G Joe Thuney, Patriots - He hasn't missed a game or a start in the past four seasons. He was named a second-team All-Pro this past season.
21. T Jack Conklin, Titans - The former first-round pick has been one of the better right tackles in the league over the past four seasons. He missed time in 2018 with an injury but appeared to recover nicely in 2019.
23. T Anthony Castonzo, Colts - Reports indicate the 10-year veteran is likely staying put in Indianapolis.
41. T Bryan Bulaga, Packers - Entering his 11th season in Green Bay, Bulaga has said he wants to finish his career where it began. Though injured on a handful of occasions, Bulaga has been a regular starter for the past decade.
43. G Graham Glasgow, Lions - He's expected to hit the market after serving as a solid starter at right guard for the past four years.
46. T Andrew Whitworth, Rams - The 38-year-old hopes to play his 15th season in Los Angeles.
55. T Jason Peters, Eagles - The 17-year veteran has started 195 games since entering the league in 2004.
82. T Demar Dotson, Buccaneers - The 12-year veteran has spent his entire career in Tampa Bay, starting 106 games.
84. C Conner McGovern, Broncos - He's been the starter in the middle of Denver's offensive line for the past two seasons.
86. T Halapoulivaati Vaitai, Eagles - Over four seasons in Philadelphia, Vaitai has filled in when needed, whether it be at right tackle or left tackle. He compiled 20 starts during that time, with half coming during Philadelphia's Super Bowl run in 2017.
93. T Andrus Peat, Saints - He's been a regular starter but has struggled at times since entering the league in 2015.
Other names to know: T Kelvin Beachum (Jets), T Marcus Gilbert (Cardinals), T Daryl Williams (Panthers), T George Fant (Seahawks), G Greg Van Roten (Panthers), G Mike Iupati (Seahawks), G Quinton Spain (Bills)
Check out Andrew Gribble's picks for the 2020 NFL Draft first round and the Browns' pick in the second round.