Browns at Seahawks, Sun.: 4:05 p.m.**
- Isaiah Crowell took a career-high 20 carries and ran for a career-high 145 yards and two touchdowns in Week 14. Those were the most rushing yards by a Browns player in over five years. Duke Johnson also set his career-high with 78 yards rushing in Week 14 as the Browns picked up 230 on the ground against the 49ers.
- That will be tough to repeat this week, as running backs have not rushed for 40 yards in four straight games against Seattle and no back has rushed for 65 in seven straight.
- Gary Barnidge has at least 60 yards receiving and a touchdown in each of Johnny Manziel's last two starts. In those two games he has been targeted 15 times and has 11 catches for 149 yards and two scores. A tight end has scored in each of the last two games against Seattle, but only Barnidge's former teammate Greg Olsen has 100 yards receiving against the Hawks.
- Travis Benjamin is the only player on the Browns to have caught a touchdown from Johnny Manziel, Josh McCown and Austin Davis in 2015.
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 16 touchdowns and added one rushing for 17 total in his last four games and he has been the No. 1 Fantasy quarterback during that span by a wide margin.
- Only one group of running backs has rushed for 100 yards or a touchdown against the Browns in their last four games. That's quite the change from the first nine games, when eight team's running backs topped 110 yards and none was held below 90. Bryce Brown and Christine Michael are expected to share the load this week with Fred Jackson serving as the third down back.
- Doug Baldwin is the first Seahawk in team history to have multiple touchdown receptions in three straight games. He has eight touchdowns in the last three games and is the No. 1 Fantasy receiver during that stretch. It should be noted that Baldwin had eight touchdown grabs in the 2013 and 2014 seasons combined.
- Tyler Lockett has 13 catches for 194 yards and two scores the last two weeks. Receivers are averaging 30 Fantasy points per game against the Browns in their last four.
Three Bonus Facts
- Matt Stafford has thrown for multiple scores in three straight games and four of his last five. Only three quarterbacks all year, including Jameis Winston in Week 14, have failed to produce 22-plus points against the Saints.
- Big Time Sleeper Alert: Denard Robinson filled in for the injured T.J. Yeldon and played every running back snap while carrying the ball 14 times for 75 yards and a touchdown. In four games with 15-plus carries last year, Robinson ran for 389 yards, four touchdowns and added another 30 yards as a pass catcher. Backs have 21-plus points in four straight games against the Falcons (125-plus rushing with a touchdown in three straight).
- Alshon Jeffery has at least 85 yards receiving in six of his last seven games and has topped 100 yards in four of them, including 10 catches for 116 yards an a touchdown in the first meeting with the Vikes. Receivers have scored eight touchdowns and are averaging 27.25 Fantasy points per game against the Vikings in their last five games.