Browns at Rams, Sun.: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Aaron Rodgers is the only quarterback to throw for multiple touchdowns against the Rams, who have not allowed a single Top 12 quarterback performance against them yet this season. Josh McCown has thrown for multiple touchdowns in four straight starts.
- The Browns look to have a three-headed monster at running back right now. Duke Johnson once again led the team with 37 snaps and had 12 touches for 56 yards. Isaiah Crowell took 13 touches and produced 41 total yards on his 29 snaps and Robert Turbin had 10 touches for 27 yards on his 18 snaps.
- Over the last three weeks, the Rams are surrendering just 70 yards rushing per game to running backs on 3.6 yards per carry. They are however allowing 60.3 receiving yards per game to the position.
- Travis Benjamin has received 10-plus targets in four straight games, has 75-plus yards receiving five times already this year and has 75-yards or a touchdown in every single game. The opposing No. 1 outside receiver has a touchdown or 99 yards in four straight against the Rams.
- Only Gary Barnidge and Rob Gronkowski have 400-plus yards receiving and five scores this year at the tight end position. Barnidge has scored in four straight games, this first time a Cleveland tight end has accomplished that feat since 1981. No tight end has scored on the Rams since Jimmy Graham in Week 1.
- Todd Gurley has touched the ball on 51 of his 85 snaps (60.1 percent) the last two weeks while rushing for an average of 152.5 yards on 6.2 yards per carry.
- No team allows more rushing yards per game (147.8) than the Browns who are also allowing 5.2 yards per carry to the position.
- No team has allowed more runs of 40-plus yards (three) than the Browns, who have also allowed eight runs of 20-plus yards, which is second most in the NFL. Gurley already has five runs of 20-plus yards (second in the NFL) and two of 40-plus (tied with Adrian Peterson for first in the NFL) on only 55 carries.
- Tavon Austin has as many games with a touchdown (three) as he does with fewer than 10 yards receiving this year.
Three Bonus Facts
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has produced multiple passing scores in four of his five games to start the 2015 season. If you take out the Brandon Weeden game here, and yes it is appropriate again, the Pats have given up multiple passing scores in three straight games. In those three games, quarterbacks are averaging 265 yards passing, 28 yards rushing and three total touchdowns per game.
- The Ravens are allowing the second-most receptions (14.67), yards (222) and Fantasy points per game to receivers (31.3) this year. Again, excluding the Steelers with Mike Vick game, receivers are posting an average of 16.25 receptions, 269 yards, two touchdowns and 39 Fantasy points per game in the last four against the Ravens.
- Frank Gore has at least 87 total yards in four straight games for the Colts with three total touchdowns in those games. The Saints have allowed a rushing touchdown in eight straight games.