Browns at Bengals, Thurs.; 8:30 p.m. ET
- In the last four weeks, quarterbacks have three passing scores and five interceptions against the stingy Bengals defense.
- The Browns still do not have a 75-yard rushing performance on the year and their backs have rushed for just one score all season long. The Bengals have surrendered at least a 70-yard rusher and 5.3 yards per carry to running backs in four straight games. During that span, they are allowing an average of 119 yards rushing, 6.0 yards per carry, 163.25 total yards, 05 total touchdowns and 18.5 Fantasy points per game to running backs over the last four weeks.
- Johnny Manziel has not targeted Duke Johnson once this year.
- Gary Barnidge has produced 100 yards receiving or a touchdown in six straight games. The Bengals have allowed 100-plus yards receiving to tight ends in each of their last two games and in three of five games overall, but no tight end has scored against them yet in 2015.
- After catching nine of his 13 targets for 117 yards in Week 6, Travis Benjamin has caught just seven of his 13 targets for 73 yards in his last two games combined. He has scored three touchdowns with Johnny Manziel at quarterback and the opposing No. 1 receiver has 100 yards or a touchdown in four of the last five against the Bengals.
- Last year at home, Andy Dalton has 2.0 quarterback rating against the Browns, the worst of his career. The Browns will be without two starters in their secondary and just surrendered 374 yards and four touchdowns to Carson Palmer in Week 8.
- The Browns are allowing a league-high 142 yards rushing, 197 total yards and 23.5 Fantasy points per game to running backs. In four straight games and five of the last six, a running back has galloped for 109-plus yards against the Browns.
- With Joe Haden out of the lineup, the opposing No. 1 receiver has 100 yards or a touchdown in every game except the Ravens game when Steve Smith was out.
Three Bonus Facts
- Since injuring his hamstring Chris Ivory has rushed for just 58 yards on 32 carries the last two weeks. He had rushed for 312 yards on 49 carries in the two games prior to injuring his hammy. The Jags have held five of their seven opponents to less than 100 yards rushing, less than four yards per carry and without a rushing touchdown.
- Jonathan Stewart has 20-plus carries and 12-plus Fantasy points in each of his last three games. That's not a surprise when you consider that in 11 career games with 20-plus carries, Stewart has rushed for 100 yards seven times, has 12-plus points 10 times while averaging nearly 18 Fantasy points per game. Running backs have produced 160-plus total yards in three straight against the Packers.
- In the three full games played by Ben Roethlisberger, Heath Miller has produced at least 80 yards or a touchdown every time out and is averaging a healthy seven catches, nearly 70 yards and 8.3 Fantasy points per game.