The Cleveland Browns are excited to announce the inaugural Yoga Night at FirstEnergy Stadium! This unique event gives fans the opportunity to combine two components of an active lifestyle – Yoga & Football!
You and your fellow yogis of all experience levels are invited to join us for a special private yoga session lead by Inner Bliss Yoga Studios held on the field at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Yoga Night Information:
Date: Friday, June 22, 2018
Location: Exclusive, on-field access at FirstEnergy Stadium
Time: 6:30 pm - 9:15 pm
- 6:30 pm – 7:00 pm: Arrival, connect with fellow participants
- 7:00 pm: Appearance by Justin Su'a, Mental Performance Coach, Cleveland Browns
- 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm: All Levels Vinyasa Yoga Practice
- 8:30 pm – 9:15 pm: Mingle with fellow participants and exit
Parking: North Coast Lot
- Exclusive, on-field access for the hour long yoga practice
- 1 ticket to a regular season home game of your choice to cheer on your Cleveland Browns against the NY Jets on Thursday, September 20 or the LA Chargers on Sunday, October 14.
*Ticket will be an upper level seat.
*Share this event with your friends and family via text, email, and social media! All people who purchase tickets to Yoga Night through your personal link will be able to sit together at the Cleveland Browns game they choose.
*All tickets will be distributed via email 48 hours prior to the game.
*To avoid service fees call Kelvin Long at 440.891.5056 or email email@example.com