YOU CONSENT TO OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES AND AGREE TO (I) LIMITATIONS ON YOUR REMEDIES AND OUR LIABILITIES AND (II) THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
A. BENEFIT CARD PROGRAM TERMS
1. General Terms: We may from time-to-time issue to season ticket holders and other loyal supporters of Cleveland Browns Football Company LLC ("Browns") a Benefit Card Program ("Program") card and/or account number (collectively, the "Account"), which you may use to access certain Benefits (defined below). The Program, your Account, Benefits and your participation are subject to the following:
(a) No Interest Granted: Benefits and your Account have no cash or pecuniary value and you have no property or other interest or right to them (including, without limitation, no community property interests apply to a spouse's Benefits or Account, and they are not descendible upon death) and you may not sell, gift, encumber or transfer Benefits or your Account.
(b) Benefits: From time to time we may offer you the ability to earn and redeem discounts, sweepstakes entries, points, rewards and receive other benefits (such as early or exclusive opportunities to purchase tickets or invitations to special events) ("Benefits") as a result of Program participation. We may change Benefits, including accrual and redemption terms, unless we have specifically committed otherwise in writing (e.g. limited time promotions). Please check the Benefit Card page here regularly for current details.
(c) Termination: We may terminate your Account, or the Program, in which case Benefits are forfeited, subject to any other commitments made in the Official Rules in Section B, or in applicable Additional Terms (if any).
(d) Eligibility: Limited to U.S. residents, 18 and older, void where prohibited, and subject to eligibility requirements and Program terms, conditions and limitations and applicable Additional Terms.
(e) Changes: Each time you participate in the Program (e.g., using your Account or receiving or redeeming a Benefit), you agree to be bound by and comply with then current Program Terms / Rules posted here, and any applicable Additional Terms. Do not participate in the Program, and cancel your Benefit Card Program account by notifying us here, if you do not agree to any of these Program Terms / Rules or applicable Additional Terms. Any previous participation will continue to be governed by the Program Terms / Rules and applicable Additional Terms in place at the time of such participation. You agree that posting of changes to the Program, Benefits or these Program Terms / Rules, or other Program-related notices, on our website at www.clevelandbrowns.com is sufficient notice to you.
· Activities and purchases in First Energy Stadium;
· Purchases and use of Cleveland Browns game or other event tickets;
· Your transactions and/or activities, and other information, in connection with third party merchants, websites, concessionaires, loyalty or rewards programs and others that you may deal with that participate in our Program;
· Opportunities to engage in activities such as referring friends, posting social media messages, etc. that we may from time-to-time offer as ways to obtain Benefits.
4. Other Program Information: The Program and its content, logos, taglines, and trademarks are the intellectual property of Cleveland Browns Football Company LLC; all rights reserved.
These Program Terms / Rules are void where and to the extent prohibited by applicable law. The interpretation and application of these Program Terms / Rules is in the sole discretion and determination of the Browns, which in each case you irrevocably agree shall be conclusive. Taxes may apply to Benefits accrual and/or redemption where required by law, for which you agree to be fully responsible and indemnify and hold us harmless in all respects related thereto.
B. SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
The following are the "Official Rules" for the Primary Program Sweepstakes (defined below) for the Promotion Period (defined below). From time-to-time we may offer additional sweepstakes, contests and promotions that have separate official rules. Go to the Benefit Card page here for more details.
1. Eligibility: The Browns Benefit Card Program (the "Primary Program Sweepstakes") is open to all legal residents residing in the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Cleveland Browns Football Company LLC ("Sponsor") is located at 76 Lou Groza Blvd., Berea, OH 44017. Employees of Sponsor, Cleveland Browns Stadium Company LLC, the National Football League, its member professional football clubs and each of their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, with Sponsor, the "Released Parties") and their immediate family (e.g., parent, child, spouse or significant other, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or household members (an individual resident in the same residence, whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Promotion Period: Starts at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on 7/25/2019 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on 06/30/2020 ("Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period will be divided into individual entry periods, each an "Entry Period"), set forth below:
|Entry Period||Entry Period Start Time||Entry Period End Time||Drawings On/About|
|1 (Training Camp)||7/25/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||8/21/2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET||8/22/2019|
|2 (Orange and Brown Scrimmage)||8/3/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||8/3/2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET||8/5/2019|
|3 (Browns vs. Redskins)||8/8/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||8/8/2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET||8/9/2019|
|4 (Browns v. Lions)||8/29/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||8/29/2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET||8/30/2019|
|5 (Browns v. Titans)||9/8/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||9/8/2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET||9/9/2019|
|6 (Browns v. Rams)||9/22/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||9/22/2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET||9/23/2019|
|7 (Browns v. Seahawks)||10/13/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||10/13/2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET||10/14/2019|
|8 (Browns v. Bills)||11/10/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||11/10/2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET||11/11/2019|
|9 (Browns v. Steelers)||11/14/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||11/14/2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET||11/15/2019|
|10 (Browns v. Dolphins)||11/24/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||11/24/2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET||11/25/2019|
|11 (Browns v. Bengals)||12/8/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||12/8/2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET||12/9/2019|
|12 (Browns vs. Ravens)||12/22/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||12/22/2019 at 12:00:00 am ET||12/23/2019|
3. How to Enter: Receive one (1) Official "Entry" by either (a) presenting your Browns Benefit Card or Account number when making approved concessions or merchandise purchases during the applicable Entry Period at either (i) the Browns' official Training Camp in Berea, Ohio (available during Event Period 1 only), (ii) FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio, or (iii) http://shop.clevelandbrowns.com; or by (b) mailing to Benefit Card Sweepstakes, c/o Cleveland Browns, 76 Lou Groza Blvd., Berea, OH 44017 a postcard with proper postage affixed at least three (3) days prior to the applicable Entry Period End Time listed above. Any postcard(s) submitted must be legible and contain the following information: the entrant's full name, address, phone and email (if any), and the one (1) Entry Period the entrant is to be entered into, and, if you want to opt-out of having your entry information used for sending you direct marketing unrelated to this Sweepstakes, write "MARKETING OPT-OUT" on the postcard. Each entry must be received by the applicable Entry Period End Time to be eligible. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be awarded to the person named on the mail-in Entry form, or associated with the Entry Account, as applicable, provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, undelivered, damaged, or destroyed entries, and such entries may not be considered by Sponsor or Released Parties. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary, and you need not consent to have your personal information used for direct marketing purposes unrelated to this Sweepstakes, to enter or win. A purchase and/or consenting to direct marketing will not increase your chance of winning. The use of script, macro or other automated or mechanical devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to participate in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) will be void. Released Parties are not responsible for failures, problems or errors relating to the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Browns, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void.
5. Prizes: All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes and any travel required to redeem or claim a prize, are winner's sole responsibility, and winners shall indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless in all respects related thereto. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and are subject to change. Prizes may not be substituted for cash value. Unless otherwise noted below, one (1) Prize will be awarded to the winner of each Entry Period as follows:
|1 (Training Camp)||$200 gift card to Cleveland Browns ProShop at FirstEnergy Stadium|
|2 (Orange and Brown Scrimmage)||One (1) pair of Bose Soundsport Wireless Headphones|
|3 (Browns vs. Redskins)||One (1) jersey autographed by a TBD Cleveland Browns player|
|4 (Browns v. Lions)||One (1) private tour of the Browns Practice Facility for a mutually-agreed upon number of guests|
|5 (Browns v. Titans)||Four (4) pregame field passes for a mutually agreed upon game at FirstEnergy Stadium|
|6 (Browns v. Rams)||$100 in Browns Bucks to be redeemed on eligible food, beverage and/or merchandise sold at FirstEnergy Stadium during the 2019 season|
|7 (Browns v. Seahawks)||2020 VIP Training Camp Experience for up to four (4) guests|
|8 (Browns v. Bills)||One (1) personalized Cleveland Browns jersey|
|9 (Browns v. Steelers)||One (1) $500 gift card to Giant Eagle|
|10 (Browns v. Dolphins)||One (1) football autographed by a TBD Cleveland Browns player|
|11 (Browns v. Bengals)||One (1) trip for two (2) individuals to the 2020 NFL ProBowl, inclusive of two (2) admission tickets, air travel to/from the designation city, and one (1) hotel stay for one night|
|12 (Browns vs. Ravens)||One (1) trip for two (2) individuals to the 2020 NFL Draft, inclusive of two (2) admission tickets, air travel to/from the designation city, and one (1) hotel stay for one night|
7. Winners' List: For a list of the winners of the Prize(s) (available thirty (30) days following the applicable Entry Period End Time), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by 7/31/2020 to: 2019-2020 Benefit Card Sweepstakes, c/o Cleveland Browns, 76 Lou Groza Blvd., Berea, OH 44017.