Effective Date: September 21, 2023
To download and/or print this Dawg Rewards Program Terms and Sweepstakes Official Rules ("Dawg Rewards Program Terms and Sweepstakes Official Rules"), click here.
YOU CONSENT TO OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES AND AGREE TO (I) LIMITATIONS ON YOUR REMEDIES AND OUR LIABILITIES AND (II) THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
A. DAWG REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS
- General Terms: We may from time-to-time issue to season ticket holders and other loyal supporters of Cleveland Browns Football Company LLC ("Browns") a Dawg Rewards Program ("Program") card and/or account number (collectively, the "Account"), which you may use to access certain Benefits (defined below). The Program, your Account, Benefits and your participation are subject to the following:
- No Interest Granted: Benefits and your Account have no cash or pecuniary value and you have no property or other interest or right to them (including, without limitation, no community property interests apply to a spouse's Benefits or Account, and they are not descendible upon death) and you may not sell, gift, encumber or transfer Benefits or your Account.
- Benefits: From time to time we may offer you the ability to earn and redeem discounts, sweepstakes entries, points, rewards and receive other benefits (such as early or exclusive opportunities to purchase tickets or invitations to special events) ("Benefits") as a result of Program participation. We may change Benefits, including accrual and redemption terms, unless we have specifically committed otherwise in writing (e.g. limited time promotions). Please check the Dawg Rewards page here regularly for current details.
- Termination: We may terminate your Account, or the Program, in which case Benefits are forfeited, subject to any other commitments made in the Official Rules in Section B, or in applicable Additional Terms (if any).
- Eligibility: Limited to U.S. residents, 18 and older, void where prohibited, and subject to eligibility requirements and Program terms, conditions and limitations and applicable Additional Terms.
- Changes: Each time you participate in the Program (e.g., using your Account or receiving or redeeming a Benefit), you agree to be bound by and comply with then current Program Terms / Rules posted here, and any applicable Additional Terms. Do not participate in the Program, and cancel your Dawg Rewards Account by notifying us here*_, if you do not agree to any of these Program Terms / Rules or applicable Additional Terms. Any previous participation will continue to be governed by the Program Terms / Rules and applicable Additional Terms in place at the time of such participation._* You agree that posting of changes to the Program, Benefits or these Program Terms / Rules, or other Program-related notices, on our website at www.clevelandbrowns.com is sufficient notice to you.
- Activities and purchases in Cleveland Browns Stadium;
- Purchases and use of Cleveland Browns game or other event tickets;
- Your transactions and/or activities, and other information, in connection with third party merchants, websites, concessionaires, loyalty or rewards programs and others that you may deal with that participate in our Program;
- Opportunities to engage in activities such as referring friends, posting social media messages, etc. that we may from time-to-time offer as ways to obtain Benefits.
- Other Program Information: The Program and its content, logos, taglines, and trademarks are the intellectual property of Cleveland Browns Football Company LLC; all rights reserved.
B. SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
The following are the "Official Rules" for the Primary Program Sweepstakes (defined below) for the Promotion Period (defined below). From time-to-time we may offer additional sweepstakes, contests and promotions that have separate official rules. Go to the Dawg Rewards page here for more details.
- Eligibility: The Dawg Rewards Program sweepstakes (the "Primary Program Sweepstakes") is open to all legal residents residing in the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Cleveland Browns Football Company LLC ("Sponsor") is located at 76 Lou Groza Blvd., Berea, OH 44017. Employees of Released Parties (defined below) and such employee's immediate family (e.g., parent, child, spouse or significant other, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members (an individual resident in the same residence, whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win. "Released Parties" as used herein shall mean, collectively, Sponsor, Cleveland Browns Stadium Company LLC, the National Football League, its member professional football clubs and each of their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited.
- Promotion Period: Starts upon delivery of the unique bar code number to season ticket members to be used for discounts on purchases at shop.clevelandbrowns.com for the upcoming NFL Season and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on the March 31st immediately following that same NFL Season ("Promotion Period").
- How to Enter: Receive one (1) Official "Entry" by either (a) presenting your Dawg Rewards digital card or Account number when making approved concessions or merchandise purchases during the applicable Promotion Period at either the Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio or http://shop.clevelandbrowns.com; or by (b) mailing to Dawg Rewards Sweepstakes, c/o Cleveland Browns, 76 Lou Groza Blvd., Berea, OH 44017 a postcard with proper postage affixed at least five (5) days prior to the end of the applicable Entry Period. Any postcard(s) submitted must be legible and contain the following information: the entrant's full name, address, phone and email (if any), and, if you want to opt-out of having your entry information used for sending you direct marketing unrelated to this Sweepstakes, write "MARKETING OPTOUT" on the postcard. Each entry must be received by the close of the applicable Entry Period to be eligible. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be awarded to the person named on the mail-in Entry form, or associated with the Entry Account, as applicable, provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, undelivered, damaged, or destroyed entries, and such entries may not be considered by Sponsor or Released Parties. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary, and you need not consent to have your personal information used for direct marketing purposes unrelated to this Sweepstakes, to enter or win. A purchase and/or consenting to direct marketing will not increase your chance of winning. The use of script, macro or other automated or mechanical devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to participate in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor's sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) will be void. Released Parties are not responsible for failures, problems or errors relating to the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Browns, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void.
- Prizes: Prize details are available on the Dawg Rewards page here. Unless otherwise noted below, one (1) Prize will be awarded to one (1) winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and are subject to change. Prizes may not be substituted for cash value. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes and any travel required to redeem or claim a prize, are winner's sole responsibility, and winners shall indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless in all respects related thereto.
- Winners' List: For a list of the winners of the Prize(s) (available thirty (30) days following the close of the applicable Promotion Period), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by no later than one-hundred and twenty (120) days following the close of the applicable Promotion Period to: Dawg Rewards Sweepstakes, c/o Cleveland Browns, 76 Lou Groza Blvd., Berea, OH 44017.