1) The game is on FOX not CBS. 1 p.m. start.
2) There is a canned food drive before the game and you can join our First and Ten volunteer program #Give10.
3) Dawg Pound Drive is becoming of the best pregame parties in the NFL. You won't regret stopping by.
4) The halftime show is a BMX stunt show, the first ever double-ramp for an NFL show.
5) Rookie guard Joel Bitonio is on the cover of the Game Day magazine
6) Rookie guard Joel Bitonio's pregame radio interview can be heard on ESPN 850.
7) Al "Bubba" Baker is our honorary alumni captain.
8) The Cleveland Browns Foundation is holding a 50/50 raffle before the game, where you have a chance to win thousands of dollars.
9) Your announcers for Sunday's game on Fox (not CBS) are Thom Bennaman, David Diehl and Laura Okmin.
10) The Browns are trying to go 4-1 at home for the first time since 2007.
11) This is only the fourth time that Tampa Bay has played in Cleveland during the regular season and the first time since 2006. The Browns lead 2-1.
12) Brian Hoyer is 7-3 as the starter of the Browns and has a 5-1 record at FirstEnergy Stadium.
13) If safety Tashaun Gipson picks off another pass it will be his sixth and a new career high.
14) Tight end Jordan Cameron (concussion) has missed practice this week. We will find out later Friday whether he will be listed as questionable or doubtful.
15) Defensive lineman Billy Winn will return from a quad injury and he's listed as the starter on the depth chart.
Other things that happened this week that are worth your time:
16) Quarterback Brian Hoyer played catch with some kids after practice. Watch it here.
18) The Browns celebrated Halloween at University Hospital with the Rainbow Babies. See photos here.
19) Travis Benjamin told us how he became so fast: chasing rabbits in Belle Glade, Fla. Read about it here.
22) Kevin Jones wrote about how coach Mike Pettine interacts on the sideline in his Dawg Pound Journal. Read about it here.