Browns at Bengals , Sun.: 1:00 p.m. ET [
- The Browns have not had a running back rush for 20 yards in either of their last two games. The Bengals have allowed just one rusher over 50 yards in their last four games (Ezekiel Elliot at 133), but they have allowed five total running back touchdowns in their last three games.
- Running backs have produced 10-plus PPR receiving points alone against the Bengals in three of their six games this year and James White just recorded eight catches for 47 yards and two scores out of the backfield against them last week.
- In three full games with Cody Kessler, Terrelle Pryor has caught 22 of his 36 targets for 265 yards and three touchdowns. He has at least 100 yards or a touchdown in all three games as well. A receiver has produced 12-plus FanDuel points in every game but one against Cincinnati this year.
- Gary Barnidge has at least 57 yards receiving in all of Kessler's starts this year but is still looking for his first score of the season. The Bengals have only allowed one tight end to reach 50 yards against them this year (Rob Gronkowski), but they have allowed four total touchdowns to this position this season.
- Andy Dalton has a very good matchup against a Browns pass defense that has allowed multiple passing touchdowns in nine straight games and 14 of the last 15. Every quarterback who has faced the Browns this year has produced at least 18 FanDuel points.
- Giovani Bernard has taken over as the lead back for the Bengals, out-snapping Jeremy Hill nearly three to one over the last three weeks. A runner has produced 10-plus Fantasy points in five of the six games against the Browns this year and has rushed for a touchdown in four straight.
- Dating back to last year, the opposing reception leader has scored in nine straight games against the Browns. The Browns have already allowed four receivers to post Top 10 Fantasy weeks against them, with Kendall Wright the latest just last week.
- A.J. Green is an easy bet to lead the Bengals in receptions this week but he has topped 60 yards or scored only once against the Browns since the 2012 season.
- A wide receiver has caught a touchdown in 11 of the last 13 games against the Browns.
Three Bonus Facts
- At only $7,200 dollars Alex Smith is the 20th-most expensive quarterback in Week 7, but has the potential to finish in the Top 10 against the Saints. Three straight quarterbacks have thrown for multiple scores and produced 20 Fantasy points against New Orleans. Four of the five quarterbacks to face the Saints this year have thrown for more than 300 yards and have produced at least 20 Fantasy points.
- If it ain't broke don't fix it. I don't care who starts at running back for the Bucs this week, Doug Martin or Jacquizz Rodgers, you start them against the 49ers run defense. The 49ers are ranked dead last in the NFL against the run, giving up 174.3 yards per game on the ground, which is nearly 30 more per game than the 31st-ranked Dolphins. San Francisco has allowed a 100-yard rusher in five straight games and the last four backs to face the 49ers have all topped 100 yards rushing with a touchdown while averaging a ridiculous 28 FanDuel points per game.
- Amari Cooper is pricey this week at $7900 (sixth most at receiver), but is the perfect No. 1 option for this week. Cooper is coming off of back-to-back games with 10-plus targets and 129-plus yards receiving. This week he faces a Jaguars pass defense that has allowed the opposing top target to top 12.5 Fantasy points in every game, while averaging 16.5 FanDuel points per game.