Jets at Browns, Sun.: 1:00 p.m. ET [
- The Jets have the No. 2 ranked run defense in the NFL, allowing just 71.4 yards per game on the ground. No running back has rushed for a touchdown against the Jets since Jeremy Hill in Week 1 and David Johnson (111 yards) is the only running back who has topped 75 yards on the ground against them this season.
- After allowing 12 passing touchdowns in their first five games, the Jets have only given up one passing touchdown and 473 yards through the air in their last two games.
- The Jets have already allowed three 120-plus yard receivers this year and seven receivers have already produced 10-plus FanDuel points against them. All five of the Jets starting DBs are allowing a QB rating of 97 or higher when targeted in 2016.
- Gary Barnidge has at least 57 yards receiving in five straight games and is averaging 5.2 receptions per game during that span, but he is still looking for his first score of the season. Three of the last five tight ends to face the Jets have produced 10-plus Fantasy points. Rookie Darron Lee has the worst pass coverage grade of any LB in the NFL per Pro Football Focus.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has a very good matchup against a Browns pass defense that has allowed multiple passing touchdowns in 10 straight games and 15 of the last 16. Every quarterback who has faced the Browns this year has produced at least 18 FanDuel points.
- All five of Matt Forte's touchdowns have come in the two games in which he received 30 carries and ran for 100 yards. Not surprising, those are the only two games that the Jets have won this year.
- Last week the Browns allowed 271 yards rushing and two touchdowns to the Bengals. A runner has produced 10-plus Fantasy points in six of the seven games against the Browns this year and has rushed for a touchdown in five straight.
- Dating back to last year, the opposing reception leader has scored in 10 straight games against the Browns. The Browns have already allowed five receivers to post Top 10 Fantasy weeks against them, with A.J. Green the latest just last week.
- Brandon Marshall leads the Jets with 472 yards (and scored against the Browns last year), while Quincy Eununwa paces the team with 32 catches. They have both scored two touchdowns in 2016.
- A wide receiver has caught a touchdown in 12 of the last 14 games against the Browns and multiple receivers have caught a touchdown in each of their last two games.
- The Jets tight ends have three catches for 26 yards for the entire season.
Three Bonus Facts
- Jameis Winston is coming off a three touchdown game and takes on a Raiders team that is allowing the sixth most Fantasy points per game to quarterbacks at 20.5. Four quarterbacks have already produced 22-plus against the Raiders, who will have no answer for Mike Evans.
- Spencer Ware has produced 208 yards rushing, 86 yards receiving and two total touchdowns in his last two games alone. This week he takes on the Colts, who have allowed a 100-yard rusher in three straight games. Opposing runners have produced nearly 27 Fantasy points per game against the Colts during that span (169 total yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game).
- Ty Montgomery is the first Green Bay receiver to post back-to-back 10-catch games since Sterling Sharpe. Montgomery takes the Falcons, who are allowing eight catches (second most in the NFL) and 68 yards (most in the NFL) receiving per game to running backs (where he has been playing). Montgomery has produced over 100 total yards in both of those games as well and is a great, cheap FanDuel stat sheet stuffing option.