Ravens at Browns, Thurs.: 8:30 p.m. ET [
- The Ravens enter Week 10 with the No. 2 overall defense in the NFL. In terms of FanDuel points allowed per game they rank as follows:
- Quarterback: 13th (17.1 ppg)
- Running Back: 3rd (16.4 ppg)
- Wide Receiver: 29th (34.1 ppg)
- Tight End: 2nd (6.0 ppg)
- Since Week 4, only one quarterback has thrown for multiple scores or topped 20 FanDuel points against the Ravens. Cody Kessler has thrown for multiple scores in only one of his six starts, although Josh McCown did throw for two touchdowns back in Week 2 against the Ravens.
- Isaiah Crowell had an 85-yard touchdown and finished the day with 133 yards and the score against the Ravens in Week 2. However, Crowell has been held to fewer than 30 rushing yards in four of his last five starts and has just 134 yards rushing total in that span.
- Since Crowell torched the Ravens back in Week 2, only one running back has even rushed for 35 yards against them.
- A wide receiver has scored and produced at least 14 FanDuel points against Baltimore in seven straight games and at least one receiver has 20-plus in four of them.
- Terrelle Pryor has 100 yards receiving or a touchdown in every game started and finished by Kessler.
- Corey Coleman had five catches for 104 yards and two scores in his only career game against the Ravens.
- Gary Barnidge is still looking for his first score of the season and has a tough matchup with the Ravens. No tight end has scored or produced 10-plus FanDuel points against Baltimore in any game this year.
- In terms of FanDuel points allowed per game, the Browns rank as follows this year:
- Quarterback: 31st (21.7 ppg)
- Running Back: 30th (26.9 ppg)
- Wide Receiver: 20th (31.6 ppg)
- Tight End: 32nd (16.8 ppg)
- Joe Flacco had his best game of the year back in Week 2 against the Browns, when he threw for 302 yards and two touchdowns. The Browns pass defense has allowed multiple passing touchdowns in 11 of its last 12 games.
- Over the last three weeks, backs have rushed for 577 yards and six touchdowns against the Browns while averaging 6.01 yards per carry and 36.7 FanDuel points per game. A runner has produced 10-plus Fantasy points in eight of the nine games against the Browns this year and has rushed for a touchdown in seven straight.
- Dating back to last year, the opposing reception leader has scored in 12 straight games against the Browns.
- A wide receiver has caught a touchdown in 14 of the last 16 games against the Browns and multiple receivers have caught a touchdown in two of their last three games. Mike Wallace is on pace for over 1,200 yards and eight touchdowns this year and scored twice on the Browns back in Week 2.
- Dennis Pitta had his best game of the year back in Week 2 against the Browns, as he hauled in nine passes for 102 yards. Pitta has not reached 60 yards in a game since, but no team has allowed more 100-yard games to tight ends than the Browns, who have allowed three such games including last week's 134 from Jason Witten.
Three Bonus Facts
- Trevor Siemien is playing for his job in Denver and should be able to have a strong showing against the Saints on Sunday. The Saints just gave up 398 yards passing and two scores to Colin Kaepernick and are allowing 304 yards passing per game this year, which is most in the NFL. Furthermore, quarterbacks have thrown for multiple scores against the Saints in five of the last six games.
- Lamar Miller is the workhorse for the Texans and is averaging over 100 total yards per game with a touchdown in his last three starts. For the season, Miller is averaging a healthy 21.8 touches per game and the Jags have allowed a running back to score in four of the last five games, with four 17-plus point performances.
- Adam Gase said he must get receiver Jarvis Landry more involved this week and I am banking on that happening in a tasty matchup against the Chargers. Over the last three weeks, the opposing top target is averaging 18 FanDuel points per game against San Diego.