Browns at Steelers, Sun.: 1:00 p.m. ET
- The Browns still have not had a back rush for 75 yards in any game this season. The Steelers have surrendered a 120-plus on the ground to backs in two of the last three games (allowing 5.12 yards per carry in those games) and three of the last six overall. In their other six games this year, no group of running backs has produced 75 rushing yards.
- The Browns have two rushing touchdowns all year and the Steelers have surrendered only two rushing touchdowns all year.
- Travis Benjamin has not scored in six straight games and has been held below 50 yards receiving in three straight. The opposing No. 1 receiver has scored and produced at least 14 Fantasy points in each of the last two games against the Steelers. Meanwhile, the opposing No. 2 receiver has scored in three of the last four against them.
- In two-plus games with Johnny Manziel, Gary Barnidge has been targeted 11 times and has recorded four catches for 66 yards and no touchdowns. He had more than six Fantasy points in every full game with Josh McCown. Antonio Gates and Rob Gronkowski are the only tight ends to top 10 Fantasy points against the Steelers this year and they both produced 20-plus.
- In his three full games this year without Le'Veon Bell, DeAngelo Williams has produced 449 total yards and five touchdowns. No team allows more rushing yards (140.3) or total yards (191.3) per game to running backs than the Browns. Every single group of running backs to face the Browns this year has produced 145 total yards.
- Antonio Brown's 306 total yards of offense in Week 9 were more than three teams totaled in the same week, including the Browns, who had 213.
Three Bonus Facts
- Blake Bortles has thrown for multiple scores in four straight games (10 total touchdowns in that span) and six of the last seven games. He has also thrown for 300-plus yards in three of his last four games and takes on the Ravens, who have also allowed multiple passing touchdowns in four straight games and six of the last seven. Not to mention, the Ravens are allowing 300 yards passing per game to quarterbacks this year as well.
- Since Week 6, Lamar Miller has been the No. 1 overall Fantasy back and is averaging 22.5 points per game. The Eagles have allowed a 100-yard rusher in each of the last two games.
- Jordan Reed has been a Top 12 Fantasy tight end in five of his six full games this year. Tight ends average 12.67 Fantasy points per game against the Saints.