Ravens at Browns, Mon.: 8:30 p.m. ET**
- The last pass Matt Schaub threw against the Browns was an interception on a fake field goal attempt in Cleveland in Week 8 of 2014. Schaub has thrown six interceptions in his last 81 attempts (7.4 percent) overall.
- Javorius Allen replaced the injured Justin Forsett and amassed 115 total yards on 27 touches against the Rams in Week 11. Now he faces the Browns, who allowed 259 total yards and a touchdown to the Ravens' runners (including eight carries for 58 yards to Allen) back in Week 5. No team allows more running back rushing yards (132.5) or total yards (181.1) per game than the Browns.
- Crockett Gilmore posted a career-best 101 yards receiving on five catches in Week 11 and now has 100 yards or a touchdown in three straight games. Only one tight end all year has topped 55 yards against the Browns, but they have allowed five tight end touchdowns and an average of 14 fantasy points per game to the position over the last three weeks.
- Josh McCown set a Browns record with 457 yards passing in the team's dramatic overtime win against the Ravens in Week 5. McCown has thrown for multiple scores in five of his six full games this year but has not produced 300 yards passing in three straight.
- Gary Barnidge has been a top 6 fantasy tight end in every start with McCown this year, as he has produced 10-plus points in each of those games. Back in Week 5 against the Ravens, Barnidge set career highs with eight catches for 139 yards and a touchdown he caught with his legs.
- The Browns still do not have a 75-yard rushing performance from a running back this year. Only one back has rushed for 75 yards (Chris Johnson) in the last six against the Ravens and only two (Johnson and Le'Veon Bell) have done it all year. The Browns did their damage against the Ravens as receivers in Week 5, as Isaiah Crowell and Duke Johnson combined for eight catches, 93 yards and a touchdown.
Three Bonus Facts
- In his last three starts, Eli Manning is averaging 308 yards and 3.3 touchdowns passing per game. He has thrown for multiple scores in all three games and the Skins have allowed multiple passing touchdowns in five straight games (13 overall) and seven of their last eight (including 279 yards and two scores from Eli in the first meeting).
- Over the last three games against the Saints, quarterbacks are completing 74 percent of their passes while producing and average of 348 yards and 4.7 touchdowns per game passing. They have not recorded a single interception and quarterbacks are averaging 33 fantasy points per game against them, most in the NFL.
- J.J. Nelson filled in for the injured Floyd in Week 11 and caught four of his six targets for 142 yards and a touchdown. In the two games in which injury gave him a sizeable role, Nelson is averaging 106 yards per game on a ridiculous 21.2 yards per target!