Bengals at Browns, Sun.: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Andy Dalton threw for 234 yards and three touchdowns in the first meeting with the Browns this year. He gets another go around this pass defense, which is surrendering 310.5 yards and three passing touchdowns per game over the last four.
- Jeremy Hill is on fire! Hill had his first 100-total yard game of the year in Week 12 and it was also his first game with 65 yards rushing this season. He enters Week 13 coming off of consecutive 10-plus Fantasy point days for the first time all year.
- Giovani Bernard has 10 catches for 179 yards receiving in the last two games alone! No team allows more running back rushing yards (128.8) or total yards (177) per game than the Browns.
- The Browns have not had a running back rush for 40 yards in six straight games and they have not had a 75-yard rusher in any game this year.
- No running back has scored a rushing touchdown in five straight against the Bengals, who are allowing just 52.5 yards rushing per game on 3.0 yards per carry.
- Gary Barnidge (758 yards receiving) and Travis Benjamin (826 yards receiving) are on pace to be the first pair of Browns pass catchers to top 1,000 yards in the same season since 2007. They combined for just 57 yards in the first meeting with the Bengals, but that game was started by Duke Johnson Jr..
Three Bonus Facts
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has produced multiple touchdowns in six straight full games and threw a season-high four in Week 12. Quarterbacks have thrown for 300 yards and produced multiple scores in each of the last two games against the Giants.
- Javorius Allen is averaging 13 standard Fantasy points per game as the primary runner for the Ravens and should hit that number again in Week 13. The opposing primary runner has produced double-digits in six straight games against Miami, who is allowing 181 total yards, 1.3 touchdowns and 25.3 Fantasy points per game to running backs during that span, most in the NFL.
- Over the last three weeks, tight ends have produced 31 catches for 328 yards and four touchdowns (53 Fantasy points). Delaine Walker went for 109 yards in the first meeting and has been the centerpiece of the Titans aerial attack over the last four weeks with 347 yards receiving, most among all tight ends in that span.