49ers at Browns, Sun.: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Shaun Draughn is averaging 5.5 receptions, 86.25 total yards and a solid 15 PPR points per game as the starting back for the 49ers.
- The opposing starting running back has produced an average of 14 standard and 16 PPR points in the last two weeks against the Browns.
- Isaiah Crowell's 62 rushing yards were the most by a Browns back since Week 4. The Browns have not had a running back rush for a touchdown since Week 2 and do not have a single 75-yard rushing performance on the season.
- Running backs have scored in six straight games against the 49ers and are averaging a whopping 28.6 Fantasy points per game against them over the last three.
- Brian Hartline has been targeted a team-high 42 times over the last four games (no fewer than nine in each game) and has 26 catches for 266 yards and two touchdowns. Wide receivers have scored in only one of the last four games against the 49ers and no receiver has produced 10-plus points in either of their last two games.
- Gary Barnidge has produced 10-plus Fantasy points in just one of his last four games, after getting to double-digits in six straight games from Week 3 to Week 8. No tight end has scored a touchdown or produced 65 yards against the 49ers since Week 5.
Three Bonus Facts
- Quarterbacks have produced multiple touchdowns in six straight against the Eagles and have four-plus touchdowns and 29-plus Fantasy points in three straight against this defense. Tyrod Taylor has thrown for three touchdowns in each of his last two games and has seven total touchdowns in those games.
- The last time Jonathan Stewart had fewer than 20 carries in a game was Week 4. His streak of eight games with 20-plus totes of the rock is the longest in the NFL. Backs have 21-plus Fantasy points in each of the last three games against Atlanta.
- Could this be Coby Fleener's breakout game? Over the last four weeks, tight ends are averaging 18.75 Fantasy points per game against the Jags and the opposing starter has 10-plus and a Top 10 finish in every game.