Browns at Ravens, Sun.: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Josh McCown has been a Top 10 Fantasy quarterback in each of his last two starts, with at least 340 yards passing and two scores in both games. He is second in the NFL with 60 completions and 697 yards over the last two weeks.
- Andy Dalton and Derek Carr combined for 734 yards and six touchdowns passing against Baltimore in Weeks 2 and 3. Peyton Manning and Mike Vick combined for 299 yards passing and one touchdown against the Ravens in Weeks 1 and 4.
- In Week 4, Isaiah Crowell (125) and Duke Johnson (116) became the first pair of Browns backs to top 100 total yards in the same game since 2004. They combined for 12 catches, 147 yards and a touchdown receiving against San Diego. Duke out-snapped Crow once again in Week 4, logging 47 plays to Crowell's 27.
- Le'Veon Bell is the only back to eclipse 100 total yards agains the Ravens in 2015. Baltimore has allowed a total of 19 catches for 118 yards receiving to backs in four games.
- Over the last two weeks, Travis Benjamin ranks 6th amongst all receivers with 85 routes run. During that span he has received 20 targets while no other wide receiver on the Browns has seen 10.
- The opposing No. 1 receiver has at least five catches in every game against the Ravens this year and is averaging 109.5 yards per game.
- Over the last two weeks, Gary Barnidge is ninth among tight ends with 16 targets, fourth with 12 catches, second with 180 yards and tied for first with two touchdowns. He has run 79 routes in those two games, second most among all tight ends.
- Tight ends have 31 yards total in four games against the Ravens this year.
- The Browns have allowed a Top 15 Fantasy back in every game this year and are allowing a league-high 139 yards rushing per game to the position.
- In two games against the Browns in 2014, Forsett averaged 91 yards per game on 6.5 yards per carry.
- Last week Kamar Aiken led the Ravens with seven targets, five catches, 77 yards and a touchdown and is a good bet to be the top option again with Steve Smith out. The opposing top target has at least 12 Fantasy points in three of the four games against the Browns this year.
Three Bonus Facts for Week 5
- The opposing No. 2 receiver has at least 79 yards and a touchdown in all four games against the Colts this year. With Cecil Shorts and Nate Washington out, Keith Mumphrey (four catches for 56 yards last week) will fill that role for the Texans in Week 5.
- Jordan Matthews has 38 targets, 25 catches and 281 yards receiving through four games. Every other wide receiver on the Eagles has combined for 42 targets, 20 receptions and 309 yards receiving.
- In two games against the Raiders in 2014, C.J. Anderson produced 270 total yards and four touchdowns. In four games in 2015, Anderson has totaled 174 total yards and no touchdowns. Ronnie Hillman has handled four goal line carries for the Broncos in 2015, while Anderson has not received a single one.