Cardinals at Browns, Sun.: 1:00 p.m. ET
- Carson Palmer has thrown for multiple scores in 10 of his last 13 starts with the Cardinals. The Browns had allowed multiple passing scores in each of the first four games, but have not allowed multiple passing scores in three straight.
- Chris Johnson has topped the century mark in three of his last five games and will be looking for his fourth 100-yard game of the year (for the first time since 2012) against the Browns, who are allowing a league-high 146 yards rushing per game to running backs. In three straight games and four of the last five, a running back has galloped for 111-plus yards against the Browns.
- In his last four games, John Brown has caught 25 of his 34 targets for 409 yards and two touchdowns. Meanwhile, Michael Floyd is back healthy and has scored in back-to-back games as well. That has left Larry Fitzgerald with only one touchdown and zero 100-yard games in his last four after topping the century mark twice and scoring five times in the first three games of 2015.
- The Cardinals have allowed multiple passing touchdowns in three of their last four games, but they already lead the NFL with 12 interceptions this year. Josh McCown has thrown for multiple scores in four of his last five starts, should he be able to go on Sunday.
- Todd Gurley (146) and Le'Veon Bell (88) are the only backs to even reach 65 yards rushing against the Cardinals this year and the Cardinals have allowed only two rushing touchdowns to backs all season long.
- The Browns do not have a single 75-yard rushing game yet this year and since they have gone to the three-headed monster at running back, no one has even rushed for 40 yards in the last two games. The Browns running backs rank dead last in the NFL with only one rushing score amongst them in 2015.
- No tight end has scored or reached 55 yards against the Cardinals yet this year. Well they might have met their match in Week 8 as Gary Barnidge enters this game with 100 yards receiving or a touchdown in five straight games.
Three Bonus Facts
- Stefon Diggs is Theo's main man and leads the Vikes' receivers in targets (28), receptions (19), yards (324) and touchdowns (one) over the last three weeks. He is coming off of back-to-back 100-yard games and faces a Bears D that has allowed an average of 14.1 standard Fantasy points per game to opposing No. 1 receivers. No team allows more touchdowns per game (2.0) to receivers than the Bears.
- Justin Forsett faces a Chargers run defense that allows a league-high 25 standard Fantasy points per game to running backs. They are surrendering a league-worst 5.4 yards per carry to backs and a back has 13-plus points in every single game against them this season.
- Tyler Eifert quietly has produced 60-plus yards or a touchdown in five starts this year and is tied with Gronk for the most touchdowns by a tight end with six. The Steelers allow the third most receptions (6.3), the second most touchdowns (0.9) and the third most Fantasy points per game (11.1) to tight ends this year.
A look back at the previous matchups between the Browns and Cardinals. Cleveland leads the all-time series 33-13-3.