The City of Cleveland has announced many major freeway exits around First Energy Stadium will be closed Sunday at 12:00pm, and traffic around the stadium will be limited to Browns parking pass holders and vehicles dropping off guests with disabilities. Pass holders and drop offs will only be able to reach the stadium by use of the North Marginal from East 55th Street. These changes will allow the City of Cleveland and the Cleveland Police Department to best direct traffic flow on game days, resulting in a better experience for fans attending Browns games and all visitors to Downtown Cleveland.
- Rt. 2 westbound from I90 westbound will be exited at East 26th St.
- Rt. 2 westbound exit to East 9th St. will be closed.
- Rt. 2 westbound exit to West 3rd St. will be closed.
- East 9th St. northbound from Lakeside Ave. will be closed.
- All southbound East 9th St. traffic from Erieside, East 9th Ext., and North Marginal shall be forced onto eastbound Rt. 2.
- West 3rd St. northbound from Lakeside Ave. will be closed.
- All traffic traveling westbound Erieside to southbound West 3rd around First Energy Stadium will be redirected to Rt. 2 eastbound through parking Lot.
If you want to use a mobile navigation app to help you navigate to all home games, the Browns have partnered with Waze (a traffic and navigation mobile app) to give you the best experience possible. Waze allows you to see real-time traffic, find optimal routes, avoid game-related closures and more.
Access Waze from the Browns mobile app, or download it for free at www.waze.com/get for iOS and Android.