Cleveland Browns vs Houston Texans | FirstEnergy Stadium | Nov. 16, 2014
· Cleveland forced one turnover today, an interception in the first quarter. The Browns defense has forced 13 turnovers in the past six games. On the season, the team owns a 8 turnover ratio.
· QB Brian Hoyer completed 20 of 50 passes for a career-high 330 yards with one touchdown. It marked the second 300-yard game of the season for Hoyer and third of his career.
· WR Andrew Hawkins recorded six receptions for 97 yards, including a 32-yard touchdown. He is leading the team in receptions (45) and receiving yards (601), while adding two touchdowns.
· Rookie RB Isaiah Crowell rushed for 61 yards, including a 35-yard run. His 35-yard scamper was the longest run of the season for the Browns.
· DB Joe Haden totaled a career-high 13 tackles and recorded his first interception of the season. He has 14 interceptions in his career.
· LT Joe Thomas extended his consecutive-snaps streak to 7,574, the longest active stretch in the league. Thomas has started all 122 games and hasn't missed an offensive play since being selected by the Browns with the third overall pick in the 2007 draft.
· The following injuries were announced during today's game:
o LB Karlos Dansby left the game in the second quarter with a knee injury and did not return.
o LB Jabaal Sheard left the game in the third quarter with an ankle/foot injury and did not return.