1. With a win on Sunday, the Browns will have swept the Battle of Ohio for the first time since 2002.
2. The Browns have two Pro Bowlers (Myles Garrett and Denzel Ward) and six alternates (Joel Bitonio, Nick Chubb, Britton Colquitt, Jarvis Landry, Baker Mayfield and Kevin Zeitler) on the squad this year.
3. The Browns have an astonishing three rookies as Pro Bowlers or alternates, most in the NFL.
4. Browns GM John Dorsey has now drafted a rookie Pro Bowler in four straight drafts.
5. Those rookies are 2015 – CB Marcus Peters, 2016 – WR Tyreek Hill, 2017 – RB Kareem Hunt and 2018 – CB Denzel Ward.
6. Baker Mayfield has now thrown a touchdown pass in his first 11 career starts, third-most in NFL history behind Kurt Warner (23 in 1999-2000) and Brad Johnson (15 in 1996-97).
7. Mayfield needs to throw five touchdowns over the final two games to tie Peyton Manning’s rookie record of 26. Six touchdowns from No. 6 would give him a new NFL record of 27 in his incredible rookie season.
8. Britton Colquitt has now successfully completed 32 punts inside of the opponent’s 20-yard line this year. That is tied with Brad Maynard (2011) and Bryan Wagner (1989) for the Browns franchise record and Colquitt’s next punt downed inside the 20 will set a new Browns’ record.
9. Last week, the Browns flew 1,201 miles to Denver in approximately two hours and 45 minutes. It would take three hours and 39 minutes to drive the 237 miles from Cincinnati to Cleveland.
10. The elevations of Cleveland (653’) and Cincinnati (482’) combined are still 4,145 feet lower than the Mile High City of Denver (5,280).