1. Baker Mayfield has now thrown for a touchdown in nine straight games, something that has not been done by a Browns quarterback since Bernie Kosar did it back in 1987.
2. Speaking of snapping a 30-year old team record, the Browns have not allowed a sack in three straight games, marking the first time the team has accomplished that feat since 1988.
3. Mayfield’s 351 yards passing in the second half against the Texans last Sunday are the most by any quarterback in a single half since Tom Brady topped 350 in the 2012 season.
4. The Browns have produced 12 touchdowns in their last 12 red zone trips, the best rate in the entire NFL.
5. Nick Chubb has scored in four straight games and has scored six touchdowns during that span.
6. Over the last three games, Chubb has caught all nine of his targets for 118 yards and two touchdowns.
7. Antonio Callaway is tied for 12th in the NFL with three catches of more than 40 yards in the 2018 season
8. Cam Newton has thrown for multiple scores in 11 straight games entering Week 14, the longest such streak in the NFL and the longest of Newton’s career.
9. With four games to go, Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is 137 yards rushing and 337 receiving shy of becoming the third player in NFL history to post 1,000 yards rushing and receiving in the same season.
10. The other two were 49ers legend Roger Craig back in 1985 and Rams standout Marshall Faulk in 1999.