1. After throwing a touchdown against the Panthers, Browns rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield has now thrown at least one touchdown in each of his first 10 starts in the NFL.
2. Mayfield is only the third player in the Super Bowl era to accomplish that feat, joining Kurt Warner and Brad Johnson.
3. Browns rookie running back Nick Chubb scored again in the Browns' Week 14 win over the Panthers. He has now scored in five straight games on the ground and has seven total touchdowns during that span.
4. Denver is known as the Mile High City because it sits exactly 5,280 feet above sea level.
5. You would need to stack 868 Baker Mayfield's (6'1") on top of each other to create a Mile High Baker tower!
6. At the Denver International Airport, there is a 32-foot tall statue of a giant blue horse with glowing red eyes named Blue Mustang.
7. Locals, however, refer to the horse sculpture as "Blucifer." Many believe the statue is cursed after a piece of the statue fell and ultimately killed Luis Jimenez, the artist who worked for more than 20 years to create his masterpiece.
8. Denver rookie running back Phillip Lindsay is the only player in the NFL to rank in the top five in rushing yards (967 – 4th), rushing average (5.8 – 1st) and rushing touchdowns (nine – 4th).
9. Lindsay is on pace for 1,190 yards rushing this year. That would set an NFL record for most rushing yards by an undrafted free agent rookie. The previous record was 1,104 yards set by Colts running back Dominic Rhodes back in 2001.
10. No duo in the NFL has more sacks than the 25 racked up by Von Miller (13) and Bradley Chubb (12) for the Broncos. No other player on the Broncos has more than three sacks on the season.