GAME DAY INFORMATION
TICKET OFFICE OPENS: 9:00 AM | GATES OPEN: 3:00 PM | KICKOFF: 5:00 PM
The Cleveland Browns vs. Las Vegas Raiders game is presented by FirstEnergy
Printed tickets are not available, and screenshots of tickets will not work for stadium entry.
Please remember, FirstEnergy Stadium is a cashless venue.
MOBILE TICKETING & ENTRY INTO FIRSTENERGY STADIUM
EXPRESS ACCESS INTO FIRSTENERGY STADIUM
Free to all fans with a valid game ticket, and new to FirstEnergy Stadium, Express Access uses facial authentication technology for a touchless, quick, and more convenient entry into the stadium. After successfully enrolling, you won't need to scan mobile tickets at the gate. Simply walk up to a Wicket tablet, your face will be recognized, and you'll head right into the stadium. Learn more or enroll now.
If you don't enroll in Express Access, your phone is your game ticket. Access your mobile tickets through the Browns mobile app.
Once downloaded, log in to your Browns account with the Account Manager link to access your mobile tickets. You are encouraged to add your tickets to your mobile wallet at least 24 hours prior to the game.
TRANSFERRING YOUR TICKETS
You will want to transfer any of your tickets directly to your recipient prior to arriving at the gate. After logging into the Browns mobile app, select the "Transfer" button and send tickets directly to them.
GATE ENTRY INFORMATION FOR SUITE, PREMIUM & CLUB MEMBERS
In addition to the general admission entry locations at FirstEnergy Stadium, there are several exclusive options for entry into the stadium for Suite, Draft Room, KeyBank Club, TCP Lighting Club, 7UP City Club, and Moen Lake Club Members. Click here to see these exclusive entry options on a stadium map.
If you have any further questions regarding mobile tickets click here or contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at 440-891-5050. For ticketing questions at the stadium, visit the Ticket Office located on the south side of the stadium next to the Browns Pro Shop.
DIRECTIONS, TRAFFIC & PARKING
INGRESS (PRE-GAME) TRAFFIC PATTERNS
- Road closures of East 9th and West 3rd Streets will be implemented between Lakeside Avenue and FirstEnergy Stadium, including State Route 2 exits around the stadium. Rolling road closures will begin 1.5 hours prior to kickoff
- During this time, all Browns parking pass holders and guests with disability drop-offs will only be able to reach FirstEnergy Stadium by use of North Marginal Road from East 55th Street (Exit 175 on I-90)
EGRESS (PRE-GAME THROUGH POST-GAME) TRAFFIC PATTERNS
- Vehicular traffic exiting all Browns pass holder parking lots will be directed to access SR-2 East through the West 3rdStreet Parking Lot in the Port. Via SR-2 East vehicles will be able to access I-90 East and West, I-77 South and I-71 South
For more detailed information on game day road closures and adjusted traffic routes click here.
Parking will be available in nearby lots and garages. We encourage you to reserve your parking space in advance at nearby parking garages and lots through ParkMobile.
Parking lots, managed by the City of Cleveland, located immediately around the stadium are pass-only lots, outside of ADA needs (as space permits). No cash parking is available in these locations, including the North Coast Harbor Lot and Dock 32.
DAWG POUND DRIVE
Join us on Dawg Pound Drive before the game! We will have live music, food, games, and many other family-friendly activities. Below information is subject to change.
- TIME: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM | Free Admission
- LOCATION: Alfred Lerner Way, south side of FirstEnergy Stadium
- DJ: DJ B
- BAND: Billy Likes Soda
- FOOD TRUCKS: Smoke This
- HOLIDAY ACTIVATION: Santa Chomps
- PARTNER ACTIVATIONS:
- CrossCountry Mortgage: As the official mortgage partner of the Cleveland Browns, our CrossCountry Mortgage Hype Cam experience will be on Dawg Pound Drive, giving dawgs opportunities to enter sweepstakes, win tickets and prizes throughout the season!
- Universal Windows Direct: Want to win an entire home of free windows? Stop by the Universal Windows Direct tent or text 55355!
- Audacy: Put on your best game face at the 92.3 The Fan's photo booth! Grab some props and show your game day spirit with family and friends! Photos are free and made available for download at www.923TheFan.com!
- ESPN: Stop by the ESPN Cleveland Tent and give your best Dawg Pound Energy on our Fan Cam brought to you by Elk & Elk! Plus, we are giving away the chance to win some cool prizes!
GAME DAY THEME: Browns Give Back
This week's Browns vs. Ravens game will highlight the focus areas of Browns Give Back, with a holiday theme! We will be spotlighting the Browns' work in education, youth football and our First and Ten volunteer movement by recognizing this year's winners of the Marion Motley Scholarship and taking a look back at our 10 Days of Giving.
- NATIONAL ANTHEM: LaMisha Fields
- COLOR GUARD: Marines Recruiting Station Cleveland
- DAWG POUND CAPTAIN: Joe Thomas
- HALFTIME: Dawg Pound Halftime Races
SEASON TICKET MEMBERS
Your Season Ticket Member Benefit Card is accessible in the Browns mobile app on the Tickets tab! Scan your Benefit Card for all stadium purchases to be entered for a chance to win a $200 Speedway gift card. Click here for a step-by-step on accessing your Benefit Card.
BROWNS MERCHANDISE & MEMORABILIA
BROWNS PRO SHOP
Commemorate your game day experience by purchasing exclusive limited edition items from the Cleveland Browns 75th Anniversary Collection. The game day special available Sunday at every Pro Shop location is the New Era 2021 Cuff Pom Knit Hat specially priced at $19.95.
When you buy from FirstEnergy Stadium's Pro Shop, you are helping support the community. Since April 2017, the team has donated 100% of its net proceeds from sales within the stadium's Pro Shop to benefit Browns Give Back's commitment to education and youth football. The Browns are the only NFL team to donate all of its Pro Shop net proceeds to community initiatives.
The Pro Shop is located at 100 Alfred Lerner Way, south side of the stadium, next to the ticket office. Sunday the Pro Shop is open to the public from 9:00 AM to 30 minutes following the end of the game to ticketed fans.
BROWNS MEMORABILIA AUCTION BOOTHS
Courtesy of Ohio Sports Group, Browns memorabilia will be up for auction at each home game, including pieces representing past and present players and moments.
Auction booths are located near Section 113 and 138 on the main concourse and Section 308 and Section 332 for the 7UP City Club and the Moen Lake Club, respectively. Auctions start when gates open and bidding closes at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.
BROWNS GIVE BACK - 50/50 RAFFLE
The 50/50 raffle supports kids in the community and 100% of the net charitable proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the Stay in the Game! Network and Cleveland-based nonprofit Shoes and Clothes for Kids (SC4K). Both programs aim to increase school attendance and keep kids in school every day so they can succeed in the classroom and in life. Learn more about these programs by visiting Stay in the Game website and SC4K.org.
WHERE TO PURCHASE 50/50 RAFFLE TICKETS
- You can purchase mobile raffle tickets on your phone at Browns5050.com or in the Browns mobile app while you are in the stadium and in certain areas of downtown Cleveland
- Kiosks are located throughout FirstEnergy Stadium. Click here for kiosk locations
- Uniformed sellers will be onsite at Dawg Pound Drive, at select tailgate lots prior to kickoff, and located throughout FirstEnergy Stadium during the game
For more information about the 50/50 raffle click here.
STADIUM WIFI BROUGHT TO YOU BY CDW
Join 'Stadium WiFi' network (no password required)
NEW TO FIRSTENERGY STADIUM - CLEVELAND COLD ONES
Cleveland Cold Ones, the Browns NEW mobile beverage ordering service, lets you order beer, hard seltzer, or water from anywhere in the stadium! Order using the Browns mobile app or scan a Cleveland Cold Ones QR code, pay in advance, then pick it up at one of the 14 stands around the stadium.
INTERACTIVE STADIUM MAP ON THE BROWNS MOBILE APP
To help you move through the concourses and efficiently find your favorite concessions items, closest restrooms, guest services locations and more, you can use the interactive stadium map on the Browns mobile app. You can access the map by tapping 'featured' or 'tickets' then 'interactive stadium map'.
FIRSTENERGY STADIUM CLEAR BAG POLICY
Backpacks, fanny packs and purses are not allowed in the stadium. Items permitted: clear plastic totes, one-gallon clear plastic storage bag, small clutch bag the size of your hand. View the full clear bag policy.
Bags that do not meet the FirstEnergy Stadium's clear bag qualifications may be taken to the Bag Check Tents located at the southwest gate or in the northeast corner outside the stadium. Fans may check their bags from pregame through 60 minutes after kickoff with a $10 (card only) contribution to the Downtown Cleveland Alliance, which manages the Bag Check Tent. Unclaimed bags will be returned to the FirstEnergy Stadium lost and found.
In accordance with the NFL's security guidelines, fans entering FirstEnergy Stadium will be screened for banned objects. View a list of prohibited items.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The CDC recommends that masks be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status to help contain the spread of COVID-19. The CDC also recommends mask use for unvaccinated individuals in outdoor spaces where physical distancing is impossible, and also shares that vaccinated individuals should consider wearing a mask in those situations. We encourage you to follow these CDC guidelines by wearing a mask while not actively eating or drinking, whether indoors or outdoors.
We encourage everyone to seek reliable information on the COVID-19 vaccine. As our medical partners at University Hospitals have shared, the vaccine is the single best way to combat the pandemic and is critical to keeping our team, families, and the entire Northeast Ohio community as safe as possible.
For your own health and those of others in our Northeast Ohio community, please be mindful of symptoms, vaccination status and exposures when determining whether to attend. Please visit www.cdc.gov for more information.