1. Baker Mayfield is set to be the Browns' 30th starting quarterback since 1999 when he takes the field Sunday against the Raiders in Oakland. Mayfield was elevated to the role Monday after shining in a win over the Jets last week. His 100.1 passer rating and 73.9 completion percentage were also the highest totals ever by a Browns rookie quarterback in their NFL debut.
2. Cleveland's defense continued its turnover parade last week and now leads the league with 11 takeaways, ahead of the Bears (8), Dolphins (8) and Seahawks (8).
3. Five years before coming to Cleveland, Browns coach Hue Jackson led the Raiders to an 8-8 finish in 2011 in his first-ever stint as a head coach.
4. Five of Jackson's assistants — Al Saunders, Bob Wylie, Adam Henry, Mark Huston and Eric Sanders — have coached in some sort of capacity for the Raiders. Saunders, most notably, spent four seasons in Oakland and was Jackson's offensive coordinator in 2011.
5. With 420 career receptions, wide receiver Jarvis Landry is just six short of Larry Fitzgerald (426, 2004-08) for the most catches in the first five years of a player's career. Landry, the three-time Pro Bowler, caught seven passes for 106 yards against the Jets. Landry has also caught at least five balls in the past 20 games.
6. Myles Garrett's 11 sacks in the past 14 games ae the fourth-best by an active player during that stretch. The second-year defensive end and 2017 No. 1 pick leads the Browns with four sacks, the most by any Cleveland defender through the first three games of a season.
7. A focal point in a new-look Browns offense, running back Carlos Hyde has four rushing touchdowns, the most by a Browns player through the first three games of the seasons since Leroy Kelly (1971). Hyde is tied with Todd Gurley and Isaiah Crowell for the most rushing scores this year.
8. Sunday's bout marks the first time the Browns have played the Raiders since 2015. Oakland rolled up 469 yards of offense in a 27-20 victory at FirstEnergy Stadium. It's the first time the Browns have played at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum since 2012.
9. Raiders coach Jon Gruden spent nine seasons out of coaching before returning to the sidelines this year. He was Oakland's head coach for four seasons (1998-2001) before winning a Super Bowl with the Buccaneers in 2002.
10. The Browns' 1-1-1 start to the 2018 season is the team's best in seven years. Cleveland began 2-1 in 2011 before losing 11 of its next 13 games.