The Cleveland Browns give back to Northeast Ohio with a commitment to education and youth football while engaging the community through our signature First and Ten volunteer movement.**
First and Ten FAQ:
What is First and Ten?
- The Cleveland Browns First and Ten movement gives fans the opportunity to create awareness for causes important to them. When each person can commit to give 10 hours and help their respective communities, they will in turn make their communities better and inspire others to do the same. How can I take "the pledge?"
- Visit the give back tab on clevelandbrowns.com to take the First and Ten pledge. When you choose to take the First and Ten pledge, you are committing to volunteer and #give10 hours over the course of a year, back to your community. What does it mean to #give10?
give10 is a way to unite Browns players and fans all over the world, by sharing stories of how you give back and help your local community. When Browns fans share what they are doing in the community to volunteer, other fans can see how people are giving back to their communities globally. Do you have to be from Cleveland to take the pledge?
- No, Browns fans from all over the world can choose to take the First and Ten Pledge. The movement is all about helping YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY. Do I have to take the pledge by myself?
- No, you can pledge individually or with a group, to #give10 together. If you are interested in signing up with a friend or a group, fill out a group form online to pledge. Then you will receive a First and Ten Toolkit which will have all the essentials to help you create awareness, lead by example and inspire others. What if I took the pledge last year?
- Each year you can pledge to #give10 and accept the challenge to make yourself and your community better. What if I want to volunteer, but don't know how to get started?
- Our community partners listed here: http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/community/firstandten-teamwork.html have new volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups each week!
- Some ways Browns Backers, season ticket members and fans can #give10 and be united with the Browns are by coaching and volunteering for youth sports, in realms of education, civic activation, military appreciation, cancer awareness and countless other options