The Cleveland Browns will take on the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday, Oct. 31, 2022, at 8:15 p.m. EST at FirstEnergy Stadium.
- The Browns are 2-5 and coming off a 23-20 loss to the Ravens. The Bengals are 4-3 and coming off a 35-17 win over the Falcons.
- The Bengals lead the all-time regular season series, 54-46. The Browns won the last game, 21-16, in Week 18 on Jan. 9, 2022 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Storylines to Watch
- Stop the Skid - The Browns are looking to end a four-game losing streak, which is the longest streak they've had since Kevin Stefanski became head coach in 2020.
- Division Battle - Week 8 is the second consecutive AFC North battle for the Browns, who own a 1-1 divisional record.
- Five Straight - The Browns are looking for their fifth straight win against the Bengals, which would be their longest win streak against them since they won seven straight between 1992-1995.
Watch on TV
Pregame: Browns Countdown, presented by Elk + Elk, Sunday 10:30 a.m., News 5 Cleveland
Game: Monday, 8:15 p.m., ESPN (News 5 in Cleveland-Akron area)
Announcers: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
• Watch live out-of-market preseason games across devices and live local & primetime regular season games on your phone or tablet. Start your 7-day free trial today!
• Get NFL+
In-market fans can listen live on Browns.com and the Browns mobile app.
Pregame: Browns Game Day/Kickoff Show, presented by Bally BET, 4 p.m., ESPN 850 WKNR, 98.5 WNCX; Browns.com, Browns App
Game: 8:15 p.m. ESPN 850, 92.3 The Fan, 98.5 WNCX - University Hospitals Cleveland Browns Radio Network Affiliate Map
Postgame: The Official Postgame Show, presented by Howard Hanna, 92.3 The Fan WKRK
Announcers: Jim Donovan, Nathan Zegura, Jerod Cherry (sidelines)
Twitter: @Browns, @NathanZegura, @AnthonyPoisal