Originally drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the first round (10th overall) of the 2020 NFL Draft.
- Started 29 games at right tackle for the Crimson Tide, including 28 straight to end his career.
- Earned second team All-America accolades from the AFCA, Associated Press, The Sporting News and Walter Camp in 2019.
- Selected by Pro Football Focus as a third team All-American at tackle in the same season and was named to the All-SEC First Team by the Associated Press and league coaches.
- Earned CoSIDA Academic All-District honors for his efforts in the classroom as a junior and sophomore.
- Allowed only one sack as a junior and only 3.5 quarterback hurries.
- Helped anchor the Tide's offensive line that ranked third nationally, allowing just .92 sacks per game, surrendering only 12 sacks in 406 pass attempts during the 2019 season.
- Part of Alabama's offense that ranked No. 2 nationally in scoring (47.2 ppg), third in passing (342.2 ypg) and sixth in total offense (510.8 ypg).
- Helped block for the ground game, which accounted for 5.5 yards per rush (1,665 yards and 18 touchdowns).