|3||Football Team||W 34 - 20||3||2||1||0||0||1|
|2||Bengals||W 35 - 30|
|6||@Steelers||L 7 - 38||3||1||2||0||1||0|
|1||@Ravens||L 6 - 38|
|5||Colts||W 32 - 23||6||3||3||0||0||0|
|4||@Cowboys||W 49 - 38|
Drafted by the Houston Texans in the first round (16th overall) in the 2015 NFL Draft…Signed by the Buffalo Bills on March 12, 2019…Signed by the Cleveland Browns as an unrestricted free agent on March 19, 2020.
- Started 19 of 51 career regular season games, and both of the postseason games he's appeared in.
- Tallied 154 tackles, 19 pass breakups, one interception, one fumble recovery and one sack in five career seasons.
- In 2019 with the Bills, started one game and saw action in every game for the first time since his rookie season in 2015 with the Texans. Also started the Bills' lone playoff game in the AFC Wild Card.
- Added 23 tackles, five passes defensed and his first career sack.
- Totaled 128 tackles, 14 passes defensed and an interception as a Texan.
- During his collegiate career at Wake Forest, appeared in 47 games with 41 starts and recorded 191 tackles, seven interceptions and 35 pass breakups.
- Named second-team All-ACC as a senior in 2014.