Originally drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the fourth round (115th overall) of the 2020 NFL Draft.
- Honored with the 2020 John Mackey Award, as the nation's most outstanding tight end (only G-5 winner in the awards' history).
- Earned the university's Athletic Academic Achievement Award as a senior, as well as Conference USA All-Academic honors as a junior and senior.
- Earned unanimous All-America status, as he was voted first team by the AFCA, Associated Press, FWAA, Sporting News and Walter Camp.
- First team All-Conference USA honoree in 2018 and 2019, as well as second team in 2017.
- The most highly-decorated player in FAU football's 19-season history.
- Became the 10th player since 2010 to be drafted out of FAU.
- Historically, he is the second FAU tight end to be drafted with Rob Housler, who was taken in the third round and 69th pick overall by the Arizona Cardinals in 2011, being the first. Housler also went on to play for the Browns.
- In 2019, became just the third Owl to surpass the single-season 1,000-yard mark.
- Tallied 148 career receptions, 2,137 yards and 16 touchdowns in his four years.
- Was instrumental in the Owls' Conference USA Championships in 2017 and 2019 and was a guiding force in FAU securing Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl bids in the same seasons.