Originally signed by the Cincinnati Bengals as an undrafted free agent on May 11, 2018…Waived by the Bengals on Sept. 1, 2018…Signed to the Bengals' practice squad on Sept. 2, 2018…Signed to Bengals' active roster Oct. 23, 2018…Waived by Bengals Aug. 31, 2019…Signed to Bengals' practice squad Sept. 1, 2019…Signed to Bengals' active roster on Dec. 27, 2019…Waived by the Bengals on Sept. 5, 2020…Signed to Philadelphia Eagles' practice squad on Sept. 15, 2020…Waived from Eagles' practice squad on Sept. 29, 2020…Signed to the Cleveland Browns' practice squad on Oct. 13, 2020…Placed on Browns' practice squad/injured Nov. 4, 2020…Signed by the Browns to the reserve/future list on Jan. 18, 2021.
- In six career games, has two receptions for 37 yards and a special teams' stop.
- Spent Weeks 2-3 on the Eagles' practice squad and Weeks 6-8 on the Browns' practice squad of the 2020 season before placed on the Browns' practice squad/injured list for the remainder of the season.
- Spent first 15 games of the 2019 season on the Bengals' practice squad before being promoted to the active roster prior for the season finale.
- Made NFL debut and recorded his first career catch on a 32-yard pass against Tampa Bay on Oct. 28, 2018.
- Played four seasons at Central Florida, playing multiple positions from linebacker to defensive back and wide receiver before solidifying at tight end for his junior and senior seasons. Caught 43 passes for 509 yards and two touchdowns and helped UCF to an undefeated season in 2017.