Signed by the Cleveland Browns as an undrafted free agent on May 5, 2020.
- Appeared in 29 games at Princeton, completing 246 of 374 passes for 2,993 yards and 25 touchdowns.
- As a senior in 2019, set the Ivy League record for touchdown passes in a game with seven (against Bucknell).
- Threw five touchdown passes against Brown, becoming the first Princeton player with at least two career games of five or more touchdown passes
- Completed 209 of 313 passes for 2,569 yards and 20 touchdowns.
- Ranks second all-time at Princeton in lowest career interception percentage and yards per attempt and is third all-time in career completion percentage
- Honorable mention All-Ivy League selection...East-West Shrine Bowl participant.
- Posted the fifth-best single-season passing yardage total and fourth-best number of touchdown passes in a season in program history.
- As a junior in 2018, completed 26 of 39 passes for 299 yards and four touchdowns in lone start for injured All-American John Lovett in win over Brown.