Selected by the Dallas Cowboys in the fourth round (133rd overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft…Traded to the Oakland Raiders on April 28, 2018…Acquired by the Pittsburgh Steelers via trade from the Raiders on Aug. 27, 2019…Placed on the Steelers' reserve/injured list on Nov. 14, 2019…Designated to return from reserve/injured on Dec. 26, 2019…Waived from Steelers on Sept. 5, 2020…Signed to the Cleveland Browns' practice squad on Oct. 1, 2020…Placed on the Browns' practice squad/injured list on Nov. 10, 2020…Restored to the Browns' practice squad on Dec. 8, 2020…Signed to the Browns reserve/future lists on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Signed to the Browns' practice squad during Week 3 and spent the rest of the 2020 season on there.
- Played in 41 career regular season games (one start). Collected 50 catches, 321 receiving yards and two touchdowns, while adding 1,910 total return yards.
- Returned 49 punts for 537 yards and a touchdown, as well as 63 kickoffs for 1,373 yards in first three seasons.
- In 2017, finished ninth-best in NFL with an 8.8 average per punt returns among players with at least 25 attempts. Also averaged 25 yards per kickoff attempt and ranked third-best in the league among the 10 kick returners with at least 24 attempts.
- As a senior at North Carolina in 2016, set a school single season record with 96 receptions for 1,112 yards and six scores.
- Finished his stint at UNC as the career record holder in both receptions and receiving yards.
- Led all NCAA major college players with an average of 20.9 yards per return as a freshman.