Originally drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the fourth round (132nd overall) of the 2021 NFL Draft.
- Played in 33 games with seven starts for the Buckeyes from 2018-20.
- Recorded 49 career tackles, three sacks and a forced fumble.
- Named second-team All-Big Ten in 2020 by both the coaches and the media after recording 23 tackles and three sacks in in seven games.
- Notched 8.5 TFLs, including three sacks, in the 2020 win over Penn State.
- Played in all 14 games in 2019 and finished with 16 tackles.
- One of 18 true freshmen who saw playing time in 2018 for the Big Ten and Rose Bowl champion Buckeyes.
10 for '21: Outside of Newsome and JOK, which rookie has the best opportunity to make an impression in 2021?
Nathan Zegura, Andrew Gribble and Anthony Poisal make their predictions for some of the hottest topics surrounding the Browns entering the 2021 season
Browns Breakdowns: What DT Tommy Togiai brings to the D-Line
Togiai's strength is his calling card, and he could have a chance to show how it translates to the NFL sooner rather than later as a rookie
Browns sign DT Tommy Togiai
The 4th-round DT is the 5th player from Cleveland's 2021 draft class to sign
Browns rookie minicamp features 18 players, including 3 on tryouts
A much smaller version of the annual weekend tradition begins Friday in Berea
Tommy Togiai 'blessed' to stay in Ohio, prove himself in DT competition
When Togiai, an Ohio State product, makes the trip up I-71 to Cleveland, he'll have an opportunity to carve a potentially significant rookie-season role
By the Numbers: Breaking down the Browns' 2021 draft class
Here are some of the numbers that meant the most for each player in the Browns' eight-man rookie class
Social media reacts to Browns' Day 3 selections of 2021 NFL Draft
The Browns added five players to the roster on the final day of the draft
5 things to know about Tommy Togiai, the Browns' 5th pick of the 2021 NFL Draft
Togiai enters a DT room that will have plenty of competition for starting spots in 2021