Originally drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the sixth round (187th overall) of the 2020 NFL Draft.
- Two-time All-Big Ten selection as a wide receiver (third team, coaches, 2018; honorable mention, media, 2018-19).
- Two-time All-Big Ten honoree as a punt returner (third team, coaches, 2018, and media, 2018-19; honorable mention, coaches, 2017, '19 and media, 2017).
- Academic All-Big Ten honoree (2018).
- Freshman All-American as a punt returner, according to the AFCA and 247 sports.
- Was a three-year letterman (2017-19) and recipient of the team's 2017 Rookie of the Year award.
- Recipient of the 2018 Offensive Skill Player of the Year Award, as the first-ever award winner.
- Appeared in 37 games as a Wolverine with 26 starts, totaling 2,155 all-purpose yards with 16 touchdowns (14 receiving).