|1||Bengals||W 24 - 3|
|2||@Steelers||L 22 - 26|
|3||Titans||W 27 - 3|
Originally drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the fifth round (153rd overall) of the 2021 NFL Draft.
- Played in nine games for West Virginia in 2020, registering 88 tackles, one sack, one interception and three passes defensed. Finished No. 1 in the Big 12 and No. 27 nationally in tackles per game (9.8).
- Tabbed Big 12 Defensive Newcomer of the Year (Coaches, AP, Heartland), Reese's Senior Bowl All-America First Team, All-Big 12 First Team (Coaches, AP, Heartland) and All-Big 12 Second Team (Phil Steele).
- Transferred to West Virginia from Arizona (2017-19), where he played in 37 games and posted 287 tackles and 8.5 sacks.
- In 2019, was second on the team with 94 tackles, 1.5 sacks, three pass breakups, one interception and one forced fumble.
- As a sophomore in 2918, played in 12 games with 89 tackles and two sacks.
- Played in 13 games as a true freshman in 2017 and led the team with 104 total tackles, the most for a UA freshman in more than 20 years.
Cleveland Browns Daily - Linebacker Tony Fields II joins on a Victory Monday
Browns LB Tony Fields II joins Nathan Zegura and Beau Bishop on a Victory Monday edition of the program following the Browns' Week 13 win against the Texans. The guys also hear from HC Kevin Stefanski at the podium and the voice of the Browns Jim Donovan.
Browns select Tony Fields II with the No. 153 pick in 2021 draft
Former Browns quarterback Bernie Kosar and lineman Eric Metcalf announce Cleveland's selection of West Virginia Mountaineers linebacker Tony Fields II in Round 5 of the 2021 NFL Draft with the No. 153 overall pick (via a trade with the Detroit Lions).
Reviewing the LBs: Injuries force Browns to dig deep into depth chart
The Browns were tasked to overcome a seemingly endless wave of season-ending injuries in their linebackers room
Game Balls: 4 standouts who helped lead the Browns to a Week 13 victory
The Browns received big contributions from their defense and special teams to pick up the win
Evaluating the Browns 2021 Rookie Class
The Browns used all eight of their rookies from the 2021 draft class in varying capacities, and some are well-positioned to take on a bigger role on the 2022 roster
Browns place Baker Mayfield, Sione Takitaki on injured reserve, make other roster moves
The Browns have also signed QB Nick Mullens and RB Dexter Williams to the active roster
Browns activate LB Anthony Walker, place 8 players on reserve/COVID-19
The Browns have activated LB Anthony Walker Jr. and placed eight other players on the reserve/COVID-19 list
Browns Mailbag: Which position groups have shown off their depth most?
Senior Writer Andrew Gribble answers your questions every week
Browns Breakdowns: What Tony Fields II brings to the linebackers
Fields built his best college season yet in 2020 after maximizing his speed and instincts to make big plays
5 takeaways from Day 1 of Browns rookie minicamp
Rookies made their Browns practice debuts Friday for the first of a three-day rookie minicamp
Browns rookie minicamp features 18 players, including 3 on tryouts
A much smaller version of the annual weekend tradition begins Friday in Berea
Browns sign deals with 3 rookies from 2021 draft class
LB Tony Fields II, S Richard LeCounte III and RB Demetric Felton signed their rookie deals Thursday ahead of rookie minicamp
By the Numbers: Breaking down the Browns' 2021 draft class
Here are some of the numbers that meant the most for each player in the Browns' eight-man rookie class
Social media reacts to Browns' Day 3 selections of 2021 NFL Draft
The Browns added five players to the roster on the final day of the draft