The Cleveland Browns will take on the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, Nov. 20, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. EST at Ford Field in Detroit. The game was initially supposed to be played in Buffalo, but the NFL announced Thursday the game would be moved to Detroit due to the Buffalo snowstorm.
- The Browns are 3-6 and coming off a 39-17 loss to the Dolphins. The Bills are 6-3 and coming off a 33-30 overtime loss to the Vikings.
- The Browns lead the all-time regular season series, 12-9. The Browns won the last game, 19-16, in Week 10 on Nov. 10, 2019 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Storylines to Watch
- Snow Game? - A potentially historic snowstorm is set to hit Buffalo in the days leading up to the game could linger into Sunday afternoon. Multiple forecasts have predicted as much as 3-6 feet of snow to fall across the region over the weekend, and Weather.gov currently predicts an 80 percent chance of snow Sunday.
- Bills on a Slide - The Bills have lost back-to-back games for the first time since Weeks 13-14 last season. They haven't lost three straight games since 2018.
- A DPJ Streak - Donovan Peoples-Jones can become the first Browns receiver to post at least 50 receiving yards in seven straight games since Braylon Edwards in 2007.
Watch on TV
Pregame: Browns Countdown, presented by Elk + Elk, Sunday 10:30 a.m., News 5 Cleveland
Game: Sunday, 1 p.m., CBS
Announcers: Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
• Watch live out-of-market preseason games across devices and live local & primetime regular season games on your phone or tablet. Start your 7-day free trial today!
• Get NFL+
Pregame: Browns Game Day/Kickoff Show, presented by Bally BET, 9 a.m., ESPN 850 WKNR, 98.5 WNCX; Browns.com, Browns App
Game: 1 p.m. ESPN 850, 92.3 The Fan, 98.5 WNCX - University Hospitals Cleveland Browns Radio Network Affiliate Map
Postgame: The Official Postgame Show, presented by Howard Hanna, 92.3 The Fan WKRK
Announcers: Jim Donovan, Nathan Zegura, Jerod Cherry (sidelines)