Signed by the Cleveland Browns as an undrafted free agent on May 5, 2020.
- Played in 40 games with 147 tackles, six interceptions, 21 passes defensed, two forced fumbles and one interception returned for a touchdown.
- As a senior in 2019, was a semifinalist for the Jim Thorpe Award, which is presented to the nation's top defensive back.
- Second team All-Big 12 honoree as voted by the Associated Press...Honored by the OSU coaches with the Vernon Grant Award for outstanding leadership, spirit and enthusiasm.
- Earned second team All-Big 12 honors as voted by the league's coaches as a junior in 2018.
- Received second team Academic All-Big 12 honors and was recognized by the Oklahoma State coaches with the Barry Sanders Award for making the greatest contribution to the team with the least recognition as a sophomore in 2017.
- Tied for second in the Big 12 with four interceptions.