|17||Steelers||W 24 - 22|
|16||@Jets||L 16 - 23|
|15||@Giants||W 20 - 6|
|14||Ravens||L 42 - 47|
|13||@Titans||W 41 - 35|
|12||@Jaguars||W 27 - 25|
|11||Eagles||W 22 - 17|
|10||Texans||W 10 - 7|
|8||Raiders||L 6 - 16|
|7||@Bengals||W 37 - 34|
|6||@Steelers||L 7 - 38||5||10||46||4.6||0||0||0||0||62.9|
|5||Colts||W 32 - 23|
|4||@Cowboys||W 49 - 38|
|3||Football Team||W 34 - 20|
|2||Bengals||W 35 - 30|
|1||@Ravens||L 6 - 38|
|2015||St. Louis Rams||6||5||76||125||828||6.6||4||1||4||28||87.7||12||5||0.4||0||3||2|
|2016||Los Angeles Rams||10||9||196||322||2201||6.8||9||11||23||140||76.4||20||51||2.6||1||5||1|
Originally signed by the Houston Texans as an undrafted free agent on May 14, 2012…Waived by the Texans on Aug. 31, 2012…Signed to the Texans' practice squad on Sept. 1, 2012…Elevated to the Texans' active roster on Jan. 14, 2013…Waived by the Texans on Aug. 31, 2014…Claimed off waivers by the St. Louis Rams on Sept. 1, 2014…Waived by the Rams on Oct. 28, 2014…Signed to the Rams' practice squad on Oct. 29, 2014…Signed to the Texans' active roster on Dec. 15, 2014…Traded to the Rams on March 11, 2015…Signed with the Los Angeles Rams as a restricted free agent on March 9, 2016…Signed by the Minnesota Vikings as an unrestricted free agent on March 31, 2017…Signed by the Denver Broncos as an unrestricted free agent on March 15, 2018…Traded to the Washington Redskins on March 13, 2019…Signed by the Cleveland Browns as an unrestricted free agent on March 18, 2020.
· Enters 2021 having appeared in 69 regular season games (62 starts) and two postseason games (both starts).
· Completed 1,309 of 2,110 passes for 14,414 yards with 75 touchdowns and 47 interceptions for a passer rating of 85.2 in his first eight NFL seasons with Houston (2013-14), St. Louis/Los Angeles (2015-16), Minnesota (2017), Denver (2018), Washington (2019) and Cleveland (2020).
· With Washington, appeared in 10 games with eight starts and completed 160 of 247 passes for 1,707 yards and 11 touchdown passes. Posted a 91.3 passer rating.
· Went 30 of 44 passing for a career high 380 yards and three touchdowns against Philadelphia in the season opener on Sept. 9, 2019, his fourth career game with three-plus passing touchdowns.
· In 2018 with Denver, started all 16 games, recording career highs in pass attempts (586), completions (365) and passing yards (3,890).
· With Kevin Stefanski as his quarterbacks coach in 2017, Keenum set a career high with 22 touchdown passes and registered 3,547 passing yards, while leading the Vikings to an 11-3 record as a starter and a 12-4 overall finish.
· Won the NFC North Division title and added an NFC Championship Game appearance in 2017, the first NFC Championship game appearance for the Vikings in eight years.
· Connected with WR Stefon Diggs for a 61-yard touchdown pass as time expired to win an NFC Divisional Round Game against the New Orleans Saints on Jan. 14, 2018 in the 'Minneapolis Miracle.'
· Started in 14 of 16 games played with St. Louis/Los Angeles in 2015-16, going 7-7 as a starter and completing 272 of 447 passes for 3,029 yards and 13 touchdowns.
· Started 10 games for Houston from 2013-14 in addition to spending his rookie season in 2012 on the club's practice squad.
· Finished his collegiate career at Houston as the NCAA's all-time leader in pass completions (1,546), passing yards (19,217) and passing touchdowns (155).
· Ranks first in NCAA history with 39 games with 300 or more passing yards and second with 19 games with 400 or more passing yards.
· Named the Conference USA MVP and Offensive Player of the Year following the 2009 and 2011 seasons.
· Holds the record for most 5,000-yard passing seasons in NCAA history (three).
· Earned the 2009 and 2011 Sammy Baugh Trophy, awarded annually to the nation's top college passer.
· Broke the NCAA Division I career passing touchdowns record during the 2011 season when he threw for a personal-best nine touchdowns against Rice on Oct. 27.
Reviewing the QBs: Baker Mayfield only got better during big 3rd season
Cleveland really got rolling through the air during the 2nd half of 2020
Case Keenum sees future success for Baker Mayfield in 'quarterback-friendly' offense
The Browns' backup QB has been a great resource for Mayfield's understanding of the playbook
Jack Conklin: "We're all learning together"
Jack Conklin, Case Keenum and BJ Goodson meet with reporters on Wednesday
Quote of the Day: Why Kevin Stefanski likes what he sees in the QBs room
Cleveland's head coach knows the value of having the right people surrounding the starter
Browns 2020 position preview: Analyzing the quarterbacks
Baker Mayfield is well aware of the importance of a QB's 3rd NFL season