Originally drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the third round (99th overall) of the 2022 NFL Draft.
- Started 26 of 29 games over three seasons for the Boilermakers from 2019-21. Concluded collegiate career with 232 catches for 2,946 yards and 21 touchdowns.
- Caught 93 passes for 1,286 yards and six touchdown receptions in 2021 and was named first-team All-Big Ten Conference for a second consecutive season.
- Set a Purdue record with 17 career 100-yard receiving games, which included seven during his 2021 All-American season, where he posted the second-highest single season receiving yardage total in school history with 1,286.
- Led the Big Ten in receptions per game (8.5) and receiving yards per game (116.9) in 2021 en route to being named the Richter–Howard Receiver of the Year for the conference.
- Native of Indianapolis, Ind. and attended Warren Central High School.
- Led his high school football and basketball teams to undefeated state championship seasons. The basketball team went 32-0 and he made the game-winning shot as time expired in the championship game.
- Named Indiana's 2018 Gatorade Player of the Year.
- Majored in financial counseling and planning at Purdue.